2.09

Chapter 17End of sophomore year

Chapter 17
End of sophomore year.

"No!" Addison and I screamed as we searched for possible sights of zed.

"Zed!"

"Z-Boy!"

A ring was then heard as through the smoke zed walked through with a dazzling smile on his face putting his z band on. We let out sighs of release. Addison pulled him into a hug.

When they pulled away. I walked up to them punching zed in the arm, "Ow!"

"That's what you get! Do you know how worried I was! I thought you died for like 20 seconds!" I punched him again, making him let out another noise of pain.

"Okay seriously that hurts." Zed rubbed his arms causing me to roll my eyes, "it's supposed to it's a punch z-brain."

Zed rolled his arms into circles, "no that really hurt. Like when Eliza uses zombie strength."

I looked at him confused before looking at my hands. I stared at the wall next to me moving towards it, putting my hands up punching the wall leaving a large hole. I let out a breathy laugh turning to the wolves.

Wyatt joined my laugh, "you have werewolf strength!"

"Great so I have amazing hair, glowing eyes sort of and werewolf strength. All I'm missing is the fangs and claws but why?" I looked down at my hands looking up when I saw that willa had grabbed them, "we'll figure it out, alpha." She winked at me.

I shook my head at her, "I'm not even fully transformed until that happens I think you should stay with your alpha position. It gives me time to learn from you like an alpha in training."

She nodded at me, glowing her eyes as I followed the suit all though it didn't last before they flicked back to normal once again. She squeezed my hand in reassurance causing me to smile at her.

Wynter then interrupted, "We crushed it! We nailed it!  We so rock! Yes!"

Willa turned to look at her, "too much?" Willa smiled at her, "perfect."

Eliza then lifted up her tablet to take a picture of zed and addison, "Say brains!"

Which they repeated smiling for the camera. Eliza nodded, smiling at the couple, "we're getting our first zombie on the prawn wall of fame."

We all howled wyatt complimenting bonzo. "bonzo has an ear for languages."

We then carried the moonstone upstairs to the gym.