-- 002

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌║║▌║║▌║║▌║

cw: smut! pls be respectful , im not used to writing smut <3

you groaned , once again feeling the silk sheets cover your figure in bed. there was one difference in this morning though , and it was that you had a horrible headache from drinking last night.

there is a fuzzy-like lens covering your vision. with a quick rub , you look around to see a bunch of clothes laying on the floor and all your blankets and plushies also sitting there. confusion begins to fill your brain.

i probably made a ruckus while drunk.

attempting to stretch your cramped limbs , you suddenly begin to feel the spacious feeling in your bed gone. you glance to your left only to see a man with green hair facing away from you. tattoos litter his well-built back.

((GOD MEN WITH MUSCULAR BACKS ARE SO HOT.))

feeling like you got slapped with utter shock , you accidentally fling yourself to the floor with a loud thud.

"oh shit..." you breathe out.

"... i slept with my own fucking secretary."

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌║║▌║║▌║║▌║

xiao crinkled his nose in confusion. "pardon ?" he let out while your arms were still snaked around his neck. you inched closer to him. "i already told you. don't leave yet." you said with a demanding tone.

"but miss , i won't leave until you're all washed up and feeling better , so there is no need to-" his words were cut off with the realization that you were awfully close to his face , almost an inch away from a kiss. he feels his heart pump through his veins the more he stares into your eyes.

you give him a half-hearted smirk. "hey , won't you stay for the whole night then ?"

she's totally faded. is what xiao is currently screaming in his mind right now. there is no way his hot boss is asking him to possibly sleep with him , right ?

he shakes off the feeling , trying not to look at your cleavage which were hugged by your dress.

"miss.y/n , you are drunk. please sit down while i get you water-"

this time he was cut off by your own voice.

"i'm not drunk you dimwit ! i've been sobered up."