-- 006

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌║║▌║║▌║║▌║

you paced yourself evenly next to xiao as you both walked out of the restaurant. he covered your side protectively; but unfortunately, you could still eye out a few cameras pointing towards your figure.

"we should make it just in time for you to meet our new trainee. they're asking you to monitor her skill for a bit, is that alright with you ?" xiao looked back at you while his phone rested on his hand. you nodded. "alright. i'll let instructor lisa know." he looked through his bag to pull out a file and opened the packet to reveal a paper inside. you gave it a scan.

a photo of a youthful looking lady with neck-length pale gray hair that contrasted with her bright olive eyes. her skin was fair and milky but her cheeks were a cute rosy red, the same color of her thin lips. the appearance section of the paper described her to be on the shorter side (5'2 , to be exact) and she had a petite build but was awfully strong. she was training to be a soloist like ying.

"does she suit your interests ?" xiao asks as you return the file back to him. "she seems interesting , but we won't know until we see for ourselves." you say. the click-clacking of your heels are the only thing audible once you both reach the parking lot. it was packed with numerous cars and people that weaved their way through the area.

xiao opened the door for you before he got in the driver's seat. he swiftly exited the plaza with a swift turn on the steering wheel. the ac sent cool waves of wind throughout the vehicle.

the ride was silent , but it wasn't the uncomfortable kind. it felt rather refreshing; in fact , like a silent night that gave you a sense of solitude. assortments of colors flashed through the window.

"do you like having our company building in the city ?" you suddenly ask xiao. you couldn't help but wonder if he enjoyed commuting from home to the urban city every day. did he prefer a simpler life ? it made you ponder it seriously.

he shrugs. "i don't really mind. but business-speaking , it's a good idea to have our headquarters at the heart of our nation. you chose a good place to build our company." xiao says while keeping his eyes on the road. it's nearing the destination.

"i was just curious so i felt like asking."

as he reaches the building and nearly parks the car , he quickly brushes his hair back and smoothes his attire. "are you ready to go meet her miss ?" xiao gives you a glance. you nod and get out of the car.

the inside of the building is cold. a minimalist theme. it feels spacious the moment you step foot into your workplace. the floors are made with pure white marble and glass surrounds the entire building , which illuminates the suns gleaming light. on the sides of the entrance are escalators and elevators built into the sides of the wall. there are a few sofas placed on the left of the entrance doors for people to relax in. right in the middle lies a reception desk and a young lady. 

she has neatly cut ebony hair and ocean blue eyes. her posture is always straight , and her hands look slim as they type away on a keyboard. a few plants are nearly organized on the side. behind her is a standing wall that displays the company's logo.

a golden name plate with the name 'katheryne'. she notices your presence and flashes a lady-like smile. you return her energy before walking over to enter an elevator.

xiao clicks the button to take you to the floor where idols usually work. there are multiple rooms with blurred glass so groups can have privacy as they practice. you continue traveling down the hallway until you reach the specified room. a few knocks and you enter.

"oh , you're here miss."

"hello lisa."

next to who you assumed to be noelle was a gorgeous lady. she's tall , and her heels seem to add more to her height. she has seductive emerald eyes and medium length hazelnut hair that is tied to the side with a purple flower clip. her lips are the perfect shade of deep pink. after disbanding with the popular girl group 'dandy girls' , she decided to continue to work with you as the trainees mentor.

the girl next to her seems anxious. she quickly gives you a respectful bow but her fingers are still fiddled together. "good afternoon miss.y/n ! i'm glad to be supervised by you today !"

you give her a gentle smile. "i feel the same. i already read through your papers so feel free to start whenever." noelle nods as lisa gives her a nod. as you watch her perform , you can feel that the day has passed by already.

 as you watch her perform , you can feel that the day has passed by already

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌║║▌║║▌║║▌║