Chapter 5

Once everyone found their booth, they all started getting some food from the buffet of choices. There was chicken, French fries, cheeseburgers, pizza, mozzarella sticks, and so much more. Rubble of course raced over to the cheeseburgers first and grabbed two. The rest of them got their food. But Joshie on the other hand, didn't get up to get something. Ryder sat back down to help him.

Ryder: aren't you hungry Joshie?

Joshie: y..yes but *gasps*

Ryder: what's wrong?

Ryder looked up at the TV to reveal Walter again, talking about the same subject once again. Ryder got angry and tried to ask one of the waiters to change the channel.

Ryder: sir? Do you think you can change the channel on this TV?

Waiter: *looks at tv* ohhhhhh yeah! Here, let me change it to some cartoons

Ryder: thanks

Waiter: no problem. That reporter just gets on my nerves

Ryder: I bet it's because of him spreading false information about adventure city?

Waiter: definitely. He's been spreading lies about everything in the city, including this buffet! Everyone has tried finding away to get him fired, but everyone always believes him. This city just never catches a break. First that dumb Mayor Humdinger, and now that dumb reporter

Ryder: he's also lying about the autism spectrum apparently and is using Joshie as a target

Joshie lowered his head slowly as he started fidgeting with his hands. Ryder felt bad for the young boy. Joshie shouldn't deserve being attacked like this, he was really sweet and always had a great heart. He wasn't anything like what Walter had said about him. The Pups finally came back and sat down. They noticed Joshie didn't have anything as they were concerned.

Chase: Joshie? Is everything ok?

Skye: you didn't get your food yet

Joshie couldn't speak, he felt empty and depressed. Suddenly, some people came over to throw food at Joshie, which he didn't even flinch. The Pups and Ryder were furious at them. But they didn't care, they just told Joshie that he was just a dumb little boy.

Husband: hahaha hunny look, I bet the reason why he's living with the PAW Patrol is because he doesn't have any parents!

Wife: I know I wouldn't take care of that boy, he'll just destroy our marriage

As soon as they left, Joshie began crying again. Rocky volunteered to take him back to the lookout headquarters, just for him to talk to him and help him out. Not before Rocky had to force Joshie to get something to eat, otherwise he would starve.

Rocky: Come with me, let's get some food first and then I'm going to take you back to the lookout just so I can talk with you

Joshie: o..o..ok *wipes away a tear* what about everyone else?

Rocky: their going to stay here and eat, I just want to talk with you, alone

Joshie just nodded his head ok and went over to get his stuff. Luckily, no one came over to him and bullied him. Rocky was nervous of that happening, because of biting someone out of anger. But he knew, violence was never an answer to begin with. But he really cares about his friends, Joshie was not only the pups best friend, but a brother too. And they all treated him like a sibling. He got his stuff and finally, Rocky and Joshie were ready to head on out. As they exited the building, they saw Walter and his news crew having some dinner on the back of the news van. Rocky tried not to growl, or anything to draw attention. But Joshie was in enough stress as he is and just kept on walking. But Walter called out to them as Rocky tried not to engage a conversation.