Chapter 14

It looked like it was the end for Joshie. He reflected on everything in his life that it made him tear up. He was going to be killed, he was going to lose everyone he loved so much to his heart. He closed his eyes and waited for the moment to happen. Suddenly, there were grunting noises coming from the pit, and it was Chase. He climbed back all the way up with his claws. Walter and everyone else was in shock.

Chase: don't you dare ever hurt one of my teammates EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

He charged up at Walter and jumped on his leg, biting him in the process. Walter tried shaking him off, but Chase's bite was strong. He finally managed to get him off as he stood by the pit. Chase saw how close he was to it and with one push, Walter began flailing his arms and finally fell in.

Chase: finally! Good riddance!

Joshie: Chase! *hugs him* your ok. Thank you

Chase: anything for my friends and family

Marshall: it's great to see that you're ok pal

Chase: thanks. Now, let's get you guys out of here. YOU!?!????!!

Ron: *gasps* ok! Here is the key! Please don't hurt me!?

Chase: well then, don't hurt my friends and I won't hurt you

Ron: o..ok

Ron gave Chase the key, as he gave Joshie the key to open the cage up. As soon as Joshie opened the cage, Rocky and Zuma came out to hug him tightly, making Joshie smile.

Rocky: thanks for saving us guys

Chase: hey, that's what friends and family are for, right Joshie?

Joshie: right

Rocky: *pats Joshie's back* you did great pal

Zuma: we're really proud of you dude

Joshie: thank you guys

Dr. Diane: ok, let's get out of this dump

Ron: you better start running than

Chase: what's that supposed to mean?

Ron held up a remote for self destruct. He pressed it as everyone's eyes went wide in shock.

Joshie: NOT AGAIN!!!!!!

Rocky: RUN!!!!!

They ran out of the room, to find the exit.

Ryder: Joshie? Chase? Where did you guys come into the building?

Chase: I think I know where, follow me!

Chase lead them to the exit and soon got out, just in time. Everyone tried catching their breath as everyone in the city saw what happened. The building started to collapse as the PAW Patrol made everyone get back. The news building was destroyed as smoke and fire were left. It was like the building was never there anymore.

?: the news station!

?: those bozos destroyed it!

Ryder: what!? No!

?: hey! It's that kid who has autism! Let's get him!

Citizens: YEAH!!!!!!!

Rocky: STOOOOOOOOOOPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky shouted so loud enough, everyone stopped what they were doing. Rocky then climbed up a piece of rubble that was left from the building, to explain what was going on.

Rocky: everyone! Everything that you have been told to by Walter is not true at all. We aren't viscous predators, we're good and friendly pups who help out people like this city right here. I know you see us as predator canines, but we aren't viscous

?: ok, then what about the autism spectrum? Was Walter also wrong about that?

Rocky: yes!

Citizens all gasped as they began listening carefully to Rocky's speech.

Rocky: autism people aren't horrible people, their awesome, friendly, caring, loving, people who don't ruin marriages. But most importantly, they can make friends with anyone. Like Joshie over here

Rocky climbed back down to walk over to Joshie.

Rocky: this young boy here has friends, and the reason is because he is special and unique in his own way. He sees things differently, he is really creative, but most of all, he's really caring. He's got a great caring heart and an awesome personality, and I'm glad that he's in the PAW Patrol. But I'm also really glad that he's my best friend and I don't ever want him to change, ever

Zuma: I'm glad to be Joshie's best friend too

Skye: me three

Rubble: me four

Marshall and Chase: us too

Liberty: me aswell, Joshie's awesome!

Joshie smiled so much his cheeks lit up red. He also had little happy tears coming out of his eyes. Ryder and Dr. Diane were smiling wide aswell. The Pups hugged Joshie as a group once more. Joshie could even feel his heart melt so much it was that wholesome.

Joshie: *sniffs* thank you guys, your all the best of friends to ever have

Rocky: no problem Joshie, it's what best friends do. We love you pal

Joshie: I love you guys too

The citizens started to clap and cheer a little softly, since he didn't like loud noises. He felt proud of himself to know he had saved Adventure City from the horrible person Walter. Soon, everyone went back to doing their own things. Some of Walter's crew were arrested, and fired. They didn't know who would be the new news anchor, but someone had an idea who.

Jonny: it's great to know Walter was not a good news anchor but, who's going to be the new one to give out the news?

Joshie: *gasps* I know who can be the news anchor

Joshie went over to Liberty to ask her about becoming the news anchor for Adventure City.

Joshie: Liberty? Since you love being in Adventure City, you should be the news anchor

Liberty: m..me? Oh thank you Joshie! Thank you so much!

Joshie: your welcome

Liberty: *hugs Joshie* your the best buddy

Joshie: you too Liberty

Ryder: Joshie? It's time for us to get back to Adventure Bay

Joshie: awww but what about the arcade?

Ryder: hmmm

After giving it some thought, Ryder aloud Joshie to go to the arcade, with Rocky coming with. Everyone else unfortunately had to stay to pack and get ready for them to leave to Adventure Bay. Joshie felt a little upset that they couldn't stay and have more fun around the city, which Ryder and The Pups understand that. Ryder told Rocky and Joshie that at 6:00 pm, he would pick them up. Just in time for dinner.

Joshie: yes! Arcade time!

To Be Continued. One more chapter already? Wow! That was fast.