Chapter 7

Ryder and The Pups got back up on the top floor of the Lookout and went off to do their own things. Chase though stayed with Joshie to talk with him. As to be expected, Joshie was over by the window, looking out at the beautiful scenery of the city. Cars moving about, people walking up and down the streets, and airplanes flying over the lookout as they leave lines of smoke behind them. When the German Shepherd went up to Joshie, he saw the young boy in tears.

Chase: you ok buddy?

Joshie: w..why? Why does he have to make me feel like a monster? *chokes up* i..i..I don't g..get it

Chase: no, you are not. You are an awesome person Joshie, they are just awful people who are trying to portray you and the spectrum in a bad light, and that is just awful. I and the rest of the pups, hate to see you like this. We don't want you to be sad bud, we want to see you happy and having a good time with us. And you know why?

Joshie looked up at Chase with a single tear dropping on the floor.
Chase put his paw on Joshie's shoulder, giving him a friendly smile.

Chase: we care about you buddy, we love you very much and you are part of the family. We consider you not just our best friend, but our sibling, a brother. And you know me, the big brother of this team, family of course

Joshie: Rocky told me that I was like a sibling here

Chase: and he's correct! And because you are our sibling, we really do care about you and love you with all of our hearts Joshie. When they took you away for a few hours, I felt like we lost part of the family and that's you. We had never lost a team mate before, so almost losing you forever was heartbreaking to us. That is how much you mean to us bud, and never forget, we will never ever believe that horrible HORRIBLE man. We know you aren't what they say you are

Joshie: *sniffs* thank you Chase, I feel a little better

Chase: of course Joshie, always happy to help you buddy

They both hugged as Joshie smiled. Chase was happy to help to see his success of making him feel better, he was always a great big brother to anyone, since before anyone else joined the PAW Patrol, he always made Marshall feel better and felt like a big brother to Marshall. So he made sure that anyone who joined the PAW Patrol next, he would be a big brother to a new recruit. Everyone had a task when it came to new recruits joining the PAW Patrol. Chase would be the big brother of the team and the one to be more mature, Marshall would be the goofy pup to make anyone laugh, Skye would be the caring sweetheart to anyone, Zuma would be the more chill and cool pup, Rocky would always help show around and get you acquainted with everything, and Rubble would be the hungry, food loving pup that always asks you "are you going to finish that?" For Joshie, he would be really shy and sometimes be the quiet one. He was glad to have the PAW patrol, they understood his struggles when it came to his highly functional autism. They made sure to always care for him and show him the love that he truly deserves.

Soon, it was time for dinner. Ryder gave everyone pizza for dinner and everyone began eating. Rocky and Zuma took Joshie up with them to their rooms and ate together like a trio.

Joshie: I've never had this pizza place before

Zuma: dude, you're missing out *laughed*

Rocky: go ahead and try it, you are going to like it, I promise

Joshie took a bite and instantly fell in love with the Pizza. Rocky and Zuma were happy to see him like the Pizza.

Joshie: mmmmm this is sooooooooo good

Rocky: I'm glad you like it, it's one of our favorite pizza places

Zuma: dude? Rocky?

Rocky: yeah Zuma?