Redson

Wukong came out of the water fall, much more wet than before. He fell onto the dirt below, some sticked to his wet fur. His sudden appearance had scared nearby monkeys.

"Lets do this!" He exclaimed happily.

Instead of going on foot like he did arriving, he let his monkey instincts kick in and jumped onto a nearby tree. And another, and another and another. Branch by branch, bumping into a few monkeys on the way until he found himself at the beach.

It felt much quicker than when he walked into the forest. Maybe it was because he wasnt scared or cautious of anything anymore. After all, he did just find out his IDOL WAS REAL!

He finally allowed the excitement take over and he squealed. He jumped up and down and kicking up some sand.

He met his idol!

Wukong still couldnt believe it! He couldn't help the big grin on his face. It was probably bright enough to rival the sun god.

After he finished and calmed down from the fan-boying, he looked at his surroundings and realized.

....how was he gonna get back?

He looked around and found a few monkeys gathered around a metal box, jumping and clawing at it. He tilted his head when a certain movement from one of the monkeys made the box come completely undone.
Out came a newly made futuristic hover bike.

"WOAHHH!!" Wukong gaped at the machine.
"This'll work fine! Right?-" he looked at one of the monkeys who only blankly stared back.

He shrugged as he sat and pressed a random button. Lucky for him, it was the right one.
Wukong felt the hover bike start to hover and he panicked a bit before finding his composure.

"Lets do this!" He exclaimed as he directed himself towards the city.

He screamed in joy as he flew over the ocean. The speed of the wind had already dried his fur, but said fur just kept getting more and more wet. He was close to the water so as he zoomed past, the water zoomed with him.

Wukong cheered, this was very exciting! Bringing joy and a rush of adrenaline to his irrational monkey brain.

He arrived at the city after almost crashing into the ocean a good few times. A noodle shop with a neon pig came into view, he was about to fly down and land until a huge boom sound came from a different direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, little calf, where were you?" The previous Demon Bull King asked

"Enraging my husband," Redson said with a smile.

"Husband?" Redson's father asked.

"Mm, yes. It's quite fun to do. I can only imagine their puffed up face." Redson started smiling fondly at the memories of his 'husband'.

The previous Demon Bull King, Niu Mo Wang, gave no other comment to the subject. The wrong words could anger the new Demon Bull King, which is something unneeded at the moment.

"Where's mother?" Redson asked.

"She said she was going on a walk," Mo Wang answered.

Redson gave a hum in acknowledgment and started to walk away, most likely leaving to check his workshop.

Mo Wang noticed the glove and staff in his hands. Ah, thats what he meant by husband.

He meant Qi Xiaotian, the cursed immortal. His ex-husband.

Redson arrived in his workshop. Everything was left exactly how it was the last he stepped in here, besides the new tools of course.

He placed the glove and staff on the workbench, it creaked under the weight. He then shrugged off his red robe, leaving it on his chair.

He walked around, examining his old unfinished creations, scrunching his nose at some.

Then, Redson saw one that made his heart sink. It wasnt some rusted metal junk he'd use for an evil scheme, it was a ring. A ring he made for his husband because he thought the one he already had wasnt worthy enough for him.

He sighed and took off his glasses, continuing to look down on the golden band. He debated on what he should do with it, though chose the most obvious answer.

He decided to gift it to his husband!

Redson picked it up and inspected it further, noting certain things he should probably fix. He picked up some tools and sat at his work bench, he was about to start working until there was a loud boom that shook the entire castle.

Redson barely gave it any attention, instead continued to work on the ring but failed when the shaking and booming continued.

He huffed and stepped out. He was going to find out what was stopping him from finishing his dear husband's present!

780 words

(Words from me (●▪︎●)
Incase some dont know, Demon Bull King's name is actually Niu Mo Wang (its actually translate to Ox King) but since he had stepped down to allow his son to take charge, I couldnt just keep calling him Demon Bull king
So yeah, he's gonna be called Mo Wang for the rest of the story- kinda-