Mangos and Peaches

The plan was set into action.. After Macaque had some rest because apparently that shadow portal took alot out of him.

They had set out. But opposite of the city. Apparently they needed an item from the Bodhisattva, Guanyin. It was able to contain a whole ocean's worth of water. Put two and two together, it's the key to defeat Red- the Demon Bull King.

Luckily for them, they were in the mountain range where it was kept. But of course, it wasnt going to be easy.

There were times were Tang kept falling and almost died a bunch of times so he stayed near and with Sandy the rest of the way, they came across a low-level demon (which they beat pretty easily by Wukong, Macaque, and Sandy), and Nez Ha started to "complain" his suit was bothering him which started an arguement between Pigsy and Nez Ha. And that left the two monkeys.

Each time Wukong would look and check on Macaque, he was already staring. When the two would lock eyes, Macaque would give a smug grin and Wukong would fwip his head back.

Wukong looked back carefully, expecting to see the same smug grin again but Macaque was gone from his previous spot.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" A voice called from beside Wukong which made him jump.

Macaque had appeared from behind. Was he that quick or did he use a shadow portal?

"I dont know, thought I saw something ugly over there," Wukong shrugged.

Macaque frowns but bumps his shoulder into Wukong's. He started to whine and mope and leaned more of his weight on to Wukong.

"Thats not very nice you know! After all I've done for you? I thought we'd be on good terms by now," he pouts.

Wukong hums,
"I thought you're doing all of this because Qi Xiaotian would rip your throat out if you didnt?"

"Uhhh, had a change of heart?"

"Mm, sure." Wukong deadpans.

They started walking in very uncomfortable silence. Well, it would be silent if it wasnt for the gang infront of them.

"Guys why dont you just calm down," said the giant water spirit.

"CALM? THIS GUY HAS BEEN COMPLAINING THIS ENTIRE TRIP ABOUT HIS OUTFIT!!" Pigsy exclaimed.

"ALL I DID WAS SAY IT WAS ITCHY AND STOP TO ITCH??" Nez Ha argued.

"GUYS JUST SHOOSH ALREADY" The scholar yelled from Sandy's back and put a finger to his lips.

Pigsy huffed and crossed his arms, Nez Ha did the same.

Macaque sighs and nudges Wukong,
"What?" He asks.

Crossing his arms, Macaque responded,
"Them, we wont get anywhere if theres discord in our group."

Wukong went blank,
"Dis-cord?" He repeated.

"If we're arguing with each other." Macaque deadpans.

"OH- No, this is normal. Nez Ha finds Pigsy funny and Pigs' sees Nez Ha as family," Wukong explains as there was a yelp from the other group.

Tang was flat on the floor, hands raised with Pigsy and Nez Ha looming over him menacingly. Sandy was on the side watching, his head seemed to have a bump on it.

Macaque sighs again,
"Should we take a break for a quick second?" Macaque turns his head towards Wukong and asks.

"Yeah, probably," Wukong shrugs.

Before Wukong knew it, he was being tugged away by Macaque.
"Wait- where are we going?!"

"Shhhhh!" Macaque grinned, still pulling him to some place in the forest nearby.