Prolog

Exhausted after the battle against Retakka, Boboiboy falls from the top of the dam where he landed after transforming into Boboiboy Supra.  Or it can be known as the fusion between Boboiboy Halilintar and Boboiboy Solar.

He could only feel that exhaustion after defeating Retakka made him not realize that one step back could make him fall.  Unfortunately he didn't know it made him fall down.  The others also didn't notice because of the distance from where they were.

By the time the others realized, it was already too late as he was already half way down.  At that time his friends ran hoping to get to him.  They don't respond to their bodies as if they want to be rested.  All they had in mind was to save him.

Even so, did not change the state of Boboiboy.  Until he finally hit the ice until it broke causing it to sink.

As he was sinking, suddenly his watch gave off a very bright light.  Until his friends had to close their eyes.

A few minutes later, the light disappeared.  Because they felt that the light was disappearing they finally opened their eyes to look for their fallen leader.

They began to dive to find him but when they were underwater there was no figure they were looking for.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh!  I just woke up...

.

....please wake up the others

.

WHAT! Please... I don't want to study anymore, do I?...,.....

.

... want me to help you cook?

.

I want to!  There will be fun later

.

... can I come or not

.

If... just come along so we can continue together!

.

I'll go with you.  Surely later there will be a large library so you can borrow other books.