4

Quirk's assessment test is over.  It turns out that their teacher Aizawa lied to them about his punishment.

The test went well only Midoriya made Aizawa use his quirk and gave him a warning.

Midoriya was told to find Recovery Girl for using his quirk which hurt his index finger because he still couldn't control it.

Taufan who knew that Midoriya would go to Recovery girl immediately approached him.

"Midoriya!"  Said Taufan while patting his shoulder lightly from behind.
"Eh! Boboiboy-san, right?"
"Just call me Taufan after all, if you call me Boboiboy, I certainly won't answer."
"Uh why?"  He asked not understanding.
"Boboiboy is my first brother's nickname."  Answer Taufan.
"Oh... Then what's wrong Taufan?"  Midoriya asked somewhat doubtfully.

"You want to see Recovery Girl right?"
"Yes"
"Can I come with you?"  Asked Taufan.
"Why would you want to tag along with me?"
"You'll know later"

The journey is filled with silence.  Until finally they arrived at the Recovery girl's room.

Midoriya knocked on the door.  Taufan was just silent, waiting for someone to open the door from the inside.

The door finally opened.  Midoriya who saw the person who opened the door stood up in surprise.  The person who opened the door was very similar to Taufan, except that Taufan had dark blue eyes while the other person had green eyes.

"Brother Taufan?"  Said the person while hugging Taufan.
"I thought you'd be here Thorn."

Midoriya just looked back and forth between Taufan and Thorn.

"Oh Midoriya this is Thorn my little brother. Thorn this is Midoriya Izuku." Taufan who saw Midoriya's gaze immediately introduced the two of them.

"Oh so because of this you followed me to the infirmary?"  Midoriya said as he realized the situation.

Taufan just chuckled.  Thorn, who didn't know anything, just kept quiet, still hugging Taufan.

"Who is that, Thorn?"  Asked a voice from inside the room.

Instead of answering Thorn immediately pushed Taufan and Midoriya's back inside.

Taufan who recognized the voice walked quickly inside.  Worried about the person inside.

"Eh, Taufan why are you here?"  Ask the person.  In his heart he was a little worried thinking that something iswrong with his brother condition.
"Shouldn't I be the one asking how come you're here?"

Taufan immediately stood beside BoBoiBoy and held his right hand where the watch was.  Worried that his brother would get hurt for the umpteenth time.

"Brother, it's okay, it's just that I used too much-"
"That's not a fine if it goes like this."  Taufan immediately cut off his brother's words and continued to scold him.

Midoriya once again remained silent in surprise.  Even when his finger was treated by Thorn he remained unconscious.

"Okay, just wait a few hours it will be completely healed."  Thorn said as he finished tying the bandage around Midoriya's finger.
"Thank you" Midoriya finally came to his senses.
"You're welcome" Thorn said as he walked over to his two brothers.

"Eh, I just remembered,are you guys the rumored octuples?" Midoriya asked a little shouting.
"Uh, yes, it's us." The one who answered was BoBoiBoy because Taufan was tired of lecturing his brother.

"I'm the first if you wondering. You can call me BoBoiBoy. The third is Taufan and the seventh is Thorn. The others are still in business so if you meet one of us you can ask Taufan."  Answer BoBoiBoy.
"My name is Midoriya Izuku."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's time for lunch.  Thorn immediately took his two brothers to the cafeteria while trying to contact the others.

When they arrived they were looking for a place to sit.  They chose a seat in the back corner near the exit.

A few moments later, Halilintar and the others arrived and sat beside them.  They eat while talking about their first day.

"Pfft-" Solar almost couldn't hold back his laughter when Ice told him about him and Halilintar meeting the balloon seller.  He had already begun to imagine what had happened there.

Halilintar who already felt that Solar was laughing at him immediately glared at him.

"Oh, yes, Thorn was visited by brother Boy and brother Taufan at UKS. Earlier, brother Boy also hurt so-" Thorn couldn't continue his words because BoBoiBoy silenced his mouth using the palm of his hand.  Afraid what would his little siblings react.

Halilintar who understood Thorn words immediately lectured his brother.  The others except Thorn and Taufan actually also wanted to talk but didn't because they had been represented by Halilintar.

Gempa just moved his seat beside BoBoiBoy and checked if there was something wrong with his brother.

BoBoiBoy could only listen in silence.  Afraid that if he spoke then the other would turn to lecture him.

After Halilintar finished speaking, then BoBoiBoy answered.
"Okay, I promise it won't be like that again."

The others could only resign themselves to knowing that would not happen.  It was enough in these two lifetimes to let them know what was in their older brother mind.

After all, what could they do, this older brother of theirs was just like that.  Always worrying about others never thinking about himself.  Because his overly kind heart made him like this.

That's what they like about him tough.  Because of his kindness he even considered them as his brothers in their first life.  A power that was once only able to obey its master's wishes became able to feel what freedom was.

Maybe meeting BoBoiBoy and him being their master is the happiest thing in their lives.