3

Now the 8 siblings are in class 1A.  Yesterday they were notified that they passed the entrance exam and the class to be had.  Luckily they were all classmates.

There are only eight of them in the class.  The others are not there yet because at this time they have not yet entered the morning school hours.

I don't know why they were told to come at 4 a.m.  Even the normally noisy TTM was currently silent.  They're sleeping.

Moments later, someone finally entered.

He has the head of a mouse with circular black eyes, a large scar on the right, relatively rectangular shaped ears with a pale pink interior slanting outwards from the top of his head, and an elongated snout with a small round nose.  Its fur is white and has large dog-like paws with pink pads and a thin cat-like tail.

He wears a white shirt, a crimson tie around his neck, a black double-breasted vest and matching trousers.  He wears orange lace-up sneakers with very thick soles that seem big enough for him.

"Introduce,my name is Nezu,UA principal."
He said as he walked towards an empty chair.

"If I may ask why were we sent here, sir?"  Gempa as one who was still conscious immediately asked.
"Oh, there's a problem regarding the number of students for this class."

Feeling that the announcement to be made would be serious, Gempa immediately woke up the other siblings.  And explained what he had heard earlier.

"What's the problem, sir?"  He said after all his brothers woke up.

"This is because usually this school only takes 36 people in one batch but this year we took 44 people. So we decided that we could only add 1 child. So here you have to decide who will study here."

"Sir, then are the other 7 removed?" asked Solar when he found out another meaning.
"No. Of course not but the other 7 will be assistants to the other pro heroes. That means the other 7 will be taught by the pro heroes." Nezu replied calmly.

They are currently negotiating as to who will be that 1 disciple.
"Okay who wants to be here?"  Boboiboy said starting a conversation.
"How about we make a lottery, the one who takes the red paper means the loser." Gempa immediately took out a box containing paper that was folded into small pieces.  Don't know where it came from.

The others agreed.  They also took the paper inside without looking.
When all had taken they finally opened it.  The one who gets the red paper is

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taufan.

The defeated Taufan couldn't believe it.  Maybe this was the karma he got when he rejected the elder's words.  He felt like crying.

Blaze and Thorn just held back their laughter.  Luckily they didn't lose.  Even though they want to go to school they don't want to study.

Ice just rubbed Taufan's back.  He know how he feels right now.  Although it could be seen that the corners of his lips wanted to rise.

"Okay sir, the one who will study here is Taufan." Gempa immediately spoke.
"Thank you for understanding. If so please those 7 who come with me you will meet a pro hero who will teach you."

Nezu just walked out followed by the septuplets. They came out after rubbing Taufan's shoulder or head as support.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And this is where now Taufan sits waiting for other students to enter.

Several other moments other students entered one by one.  He just looked at the window.  Thinking of his life that feels quite sad than the others.

Suddenly, the classroom door opened a little loudly, making Taufan turn his head towards the voice.

There stood a boy with green hair with a freckled face.  Taufan knew him because he was in the same place during the exam.

Taufan just listened to their conversation tiredly.  Still pity his life.

Suddenly his attention shifted to a large yellow cocoon that had a human face.

'First time I've seen a cocoon that big.  Especially those with human faces.  Well, whatever, it's none of my business.'  He thought.

"If you just want to make friends, do it somewhere else."  Suddenly the cocoon spoke making the whole class shocked.

The cocoons that turned out to be humans told the others to go to the field after giving them sports clothes and telling them to wear them.

Now they are in the field.

“Quirk assessment test?”

"What about the reception and orientation ceremony?" Uraraka asked.
"If you want to be a hero, you don't have time to do such pointless things."  Their teacher Aizawa Shota answered without facing them.

"Freedom at UA has become a distinctive feature. And the way teachers teach is also up to them."

The others just kept quiet and let their teacher continue their talk.

"You must have done it in middle school, right? A physical test where you are prohibited from using your quirk. The government still hasn't determined the use of quirks that are allowed for students.Bakugo, you've done it before right?"

Bakugo who was summoned just watched.  A sign that Aizawa's words were true.

"How far could you throw softball in middle school?"
"76 meters" Bakugo immediately answered.
"Then now try using your quirk." Aizawa ordered.

Bakugo who was told to just walk into a circle and pick up the ball that was on the ground.

"You can do whatever you want as long as you don't get out of that circle! Hurry up! Do everything you can!"

"Okay then." Bakugo immediately took a stance and threw the ball using his quirk after shouting 'die you'.

Taufan who heard his screams just thought that luckily he lost the lottery, if Blaze lost the lottery, this field might soon be destroyed.

"First understand your limits! This is the most appropriate event to form the basis of a hero." Aizawa spoke while showing a measuring screen that showed 705.2 meters.

The other students were immediately excited.

"Seriously, the throw is 705 meters?"
"What is this? Looks like fun."
"We can use quirks as we please. UA is great."

"'Fun', huh?"  Aizawa said in a slightly cold tone.

"You have 3 years before you become heroes! Do you want to continue like this for 3 years?"

“Yosh. Whoever gets the last place out of these eight tests will be punished… and declared ineligible, and will be expelled.” Aizawa said with a sinister smile.

“Huh?” The students shouted in surprise.