5

UA Curriculum:

Lessons as usual, like English in the morning.  Lunch in the main canteen, where we can buy food at a reasonable price.  Then in the afternoon, finally...... Basic Hero Training.

"I...came through the door normally."
"That's All Might."
"Great, he really is a teacher!"
"That's a costume from the silver age, right?"
"The completely different styles give me goosebumps."

All Might pro hero number 1. Somehow he is now in UA as a teacher.  No one knows how old he is or what his quirk is.  All of that remains a mystery to this day.

"I teach Hero Basic Training. It's a lesson in training different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You will learn a lot from this lesson!"  Said All Mighty standing in front of the class 1a students.

"Go ahead! This is what we're doing today~ Fighting practice!"  He said while holding a small white board with the words 'Battle' written on it.

"And by using this!"  While pointing towards where the costumes are stored.

In short, All Mighty told them to change into the costumes they requested at registration.  They are currently in Ground Beta.

The training that will be carried out is a 2 on 2 battle. One is a hero team and the other is a villain team.  The place is inside the building in Ground Beta.  The place is indoors because the cruel villains are always in the room.

The situation is, the villains hide nuclear weapons in their hideouts.  The heroes are trying to get it.  The hero must capture the villain or get a nuclear weapon within the allotted time.  Villains must protect nuclear weapons or capture heroes.

"The division of the team and the opponent is determined by lot!"  Said All Mighty while carrying a box.

"Sensei!" Lida called with his right hand raised.
"Yes, What is up?"
"Our number is odd." Lida asked.

"Oh sorry I forgot you guys can get out now." From the building behind All Mighty came out 3 people.

When they saw the 3 people they immediately looked at Taufan.  Taufan who also looked at the 3 people just stood straight with a look of disbelief and surprise.

"Why are you here?"  Asked Taufan who was now conscious.
"We were told to help all of you during practice."  Said one of the people while fixing his visor.

"Taufan do you know them?"  Kaminari asked looking back and forth between the 3 people and Taufan.

"Introducing the one with red eyes is my second brother,Halilintar. The one wearing the hoodie is my sixth brother, his name is Ice. And the last one who wears a visor is my last brother, Solar. Oh if you want to know I'm the third."  Said Taufan while pointing at the three of them with his index finger and ending by pointing at himself.

"Oh! Weren't you the one sleeping?"  Lida asked while remembering the registration time.

"Yes that's me."  Ice just replied calmly, like sleeping anywhere was normal.

"But why were you the chosen one?"  Taufan is a little annoyed, why does he have to be with the electricity pole.
"What? Do you mind?" Lightning challenged.
"If I mind, then what?"

"You want me to complain to brother Gempa?" said Ice suddenly.  He was too lazy to be there.  He wanted to sleep but was told to come here.

Taufan and Halilintar who heard were immediately silent.  They don't want to be lectured again.  The last time they were lectured they felt their ears want to disappear.  Just imagine being lectured for 2 full hours.  While the others just watched.  Even Blaze and Thorn chose to eat popcorn they got out of nowhere.

"And for your question, brother Taufan, it's because the others couldn't. Thorn still has to take care of the treatment room because the Recovery girl still has business. Brother Gempa and brother Boy didn't come because yesterday brother Boy was too tired while brother Gempa was with him to make sure he didn't use it his quirk for a few days later."  Answer Ice.  After that he started to lie down in his water bubble and hugged his whale plushie which they didn't know where it was kept and slept.  Tired of having to talk a lot.

"He's sleeping again."

"What else do you expect from him?"

"You've always been fighting for a long time and are you two not tired at all? "  Said Solar suddenly.  Taufan who heard it immediately gave Solar a look of disbelief.

"What?" asked Solar when he felt Taufan's gaze on him.

"Eh, look at it, Lar,you know who is always fighting? , you and this red pikachu."

"Hey!!!" Hali who was called the red pikachu didn't accept it.  He was used to being called in front of his other siblings.  If it's in a public place like this, it's a shame.

•In another place•

We can see someone washing the dishes.
Suddenly he stopped.

"What's wrong Gem?" Asked BoBoiBoy who had just entered the kitchen.

"That,my ears are itchy, bro."  Gempa replied a little annoyed.

'Who's that fighting again?'  Inner Gempa.  Because he was used to breaking up his siblings when they were fighting, he finally had an instinct that this would happen again.

Boboiboy who heard the answer from Gempa could only pray for anyone who would be in trouble in his heart.  Even though they have been together for two lives, they still don't get along until now.

"Hopefully the school can survive from their attacks."  He whispered to himself.