2

Today is the day that the entrance exam to UA will take place.  We are currently in the auditorium.

Present mic a pro hero is explaining the rules.

Because his voice was so loud that Ice couldn't continue his sleep.

Maybe only Solar really focused on listening.  Even Taufan, Thorn, and Blaze are playing monopoly.  I don't know where they got it from.

Halilintar is playing with his cellphone. Gempa is trying to make TTM stop playing.  Ice just rested his head on my right shoulder.  Tried to fall asleep but couldn't.

Everything remained the same until suddenly a guy stood up and scolded someone from the back row.

Even Ice also saw the scene that was happening.  After all, even though he wanted to sleep, he couldn't.

"And you're the one wearing the blue hoodie. Everyone here wants to be a hero, so if you want to sleep at home, then."  Say the person.

Ice, who felt called, just stared at him flatly.  If only he could, he'd been wanting to go home for a while.  Unfortunately, his other brother didn't allow it.

Because that person's voice is loud enough to make other people look at us.

Everyone who looked at us a lot was a bit surprised.  Just imagine that twins are rare, let alone twins like us.

"They're all twins?"
"How come they all look the same?"
"What are their quirks?"
Etc

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Right now we were in front of the fake city gate where our exams were being held after changing into tracksuits.  The fake city is also quite large.

Unfortunately we all had to separate because of different exam venues.  I'm here with Ice.

"Ice, you have to be a little serious, okay, just this once?"
"I'll try brother"

There is also Midnight a pro hero here.  Who will instruct the exam.  This is more or less what it says:

The UA entrance exam consists of a written test and a practical test, with the latter being the more important of the two.  During practice exams, candidates engage in mock battles in a replica of an urban setting.  Examinees are given ten minutes to use their Quirk to knock out criminal robots to score points depending on each robot's point value.  The more points an examinee earns, the higher their chances of being admitted to UA

Candidates cannot compete with other candidates.  Doing so results in disqualification.  Students from the same high school are placed in different testing areas to avoid potential collaboration.

In addition to scoring villain points, the judge overseeing the exam awards rescue points for heroic actions.  This criterion is not owned by students, so they are motivated to be selfless.

Each defeated Evil Robot is worth a certain number of points, which are awarded to the Robot according to its difficulty level:

•1 Point - Easy Villain
•2 Points - Medium Villain
•3 Points - Hard Villain
•0 Points - Arena Traps

The Trap Arena is a huge Villain Robot spread over the replica city to trap and get rid of people so as not to get high scores.  They are not meant to be fought, which is why they are not worth the points.

Even though that's what I was told but I still feel that this exam is more than that.

After being notified that the exam had started, all participants immediately ran to the field.  Ice and I immediately split up to get points quickly.

While the others were destroying the robots I thought what I would use.  After thinking for a long time, I finally chose to use lightning instead.  Let's be practical.

Immediately I cut the robots in half.  I don't know how many points I just got for not listening.

I can feel the cold air from the right.  It must be Ice that probably froze the robots.

A few minutes later, enter the arena trap, a large robot that is worth zero.  Everyone immediately ran towards the exit gate.  Meanwhile, I'm trying to find Ice.  After a while I saw him and immediately ran towards him.

"Ice are you okay?"  I asked when I saw him almost closing his eyes as he stood up.
"Sleepy,I want to sleep" Ice replied even though it sounded like an incoherent mutter.

When I heard his words, I immediately breathed a sigh of relief.  I thought he was going to overuse his quirk.

As we were about to leave, suddenly there was someone's voice asking for help.  Immediately I pulled Ice to find the origin of the voice.

The voice turned out to be from a girl who was right under the trap robot.  The girl was sitting on the floor,maybe her leg sprained so she couldn't run.

Ice and I approached her after Ice froze the robot with ease.  I helped her to walk because suddenly Ice jumped on my back and fell asleep.

"I'm going to sleep" he mumbled before falling asleep.  I just let him sleep.  Because it's always been like that.  It might seem that I spoiled him but, what's wrong with that?  Him being one of my younger siblings.

We walked.  Except for Ice which I was carrying.  Heading to the break area because a few moments ago the bell rang signaling the end of the exam.

At the rest area there were several nurses and recovery girls who were treating the injured participants.

I just handed the girl over after she thanked one of the nurses and left with Ice who was still asleep to where the rest of my siblings had gathered.  We went home while telling stories about what happened in our respective arenas.