1

Quirk

A world in which today most of the human population has acquired the ability to develop super powers called "Quirks", which occur in children at the age of four: it is estimated that around 80% of the world's population possess Quirks.

There are an endless number of Quirks, and it's very unlikely to find two people who have the exact same power, unless they are closely related.

Among Quirk-enhanced individuals, some of them earn the title of Hero, who cooperates with the authorities in rescue operations and catches criminals who abuse their power, commonly known as Villains.

In addition, Heroes who excel in their duties gain celebrity status and are recognized as "Pro Heroes".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We have been in this world for 15 years.  A very different world from our previous world.

We have memories from previous lives.  However, the memory was already a bit blurry.  We still don't know why we are here.

15 years ago in an orphanage there were 8 babies who suddenly appeared.  The caretaker of the orphanage didn't see anyone who might have put the babies at the door.

Even so, because they were babies, they were still being cared for in the orphanage.  They were not given new names because at the time they were found there was a record of their names next to the body suspected of being the oldest.

The orphanage was also quite large.  Many children were there.

The children also took care of them while the nurses at the orphanage were busy taking care of the others.

They got their quirk at 3 years old.  The first child named Boboiboy gets an elemental control quirk.  He can control 7 elements, namely lightning, wind, earth, fire, water, leaves, and light.  It's just that if he uses his quirk too often then he will feel his body go numb.  Apart from being numb he will feel like he has a fever.

Halilintar the second child has a lightning element control quirk.  It's just that the lightning he has has a red color.  The time he overused his quirk was the same as his older brother.

Taufan the third child has a wind elemental quirk.  His weaknesses are the same as his other brothers.  The fourth child, Gempa, has an earth element control quirk.

The fifth child named Blaze has a fire element control quirk.  Ice, the sixth child has an ice element control quirk.  The seventh child, Duri, has a plant element control quirk.  Solar, the eighth child or last sibling has a light element control quirk.  Their flaws are just like any other.

When they were 7 years old, the eight of them did odd jobs so the money could be used to buy a house.

5 years later, when they felt they had enough money, they bought a house big enough for the brothers to live in.

After they buy a house, they ask permission to live in the house they bought.  The orphanage also allowed them.  Therefore from the age of 12 they have lived in that house.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Morning

I saw a teenager walking down the stairs to the kitchen.  As he passed the tv room, he saw a teenager sitting watching tv.

"Loh Hali just woke up?"  he asked the teenager.
"Oh! I just woke up brother" replied the teenager named Halilintar.

"Hali please wake up the others"
"Okay brother" he said as he turned off the tv.

The teenager named Boboiboy went to the kitchen.  Not long after Earthquake, his fourth brother entered the kitchen.

"Do you want me to help you cook?"  Earthquake asked while walking towards the refrigerator.
"It's okay" he replied and they both started cooking while talking.

A few minutes later the food was ready.  They took the food to the dining room.  There was already their brother sitting neatly.

While eating suddenly Earthquake announced to his other siblings.

"I've enrolled all of us for the U.A. High School entrance exam"

"WHAT! Please Gem, I don't want to study anymore right? Thorn, Blaze" Taufan asked with tears ready to flow.  Drama.

"I want to! There will be fun there" Blaze excitedly answered betraying Taufan's expectations.  Taufan was just shocked and couldn't believe it.

"Brother, can I not come?" Ice asked because he was lazy to study.  Taufan who heard it felt a little excited.  It turns out that there are those who support it.

"If it's Thorn, Thorn will come along so we can continue to be together!"

"I'll go with you. Surely there will be a big library there so you can borrow other books."  Solar must have come because he is a nerd (nickname of Halilintar).

"Even though you don't want to come, it's already registered, so just come, Fan, Ice," said Boboiboy.