Fireball

When Sara got back to her residence, it was already 10:30pm.

And upon arriving, she immediately crashed to the bed and tried to sleep.

But for some reason, kahit anong gawin niya, hindi na talaga siya makatulog ulit.

Idagdag mo pa ang cellphone niyang kanina pa nag va vibrate sa kakatawag ni Bong

At dahil sa inis niya, she had no plans of answering his calls so she turned off her phone.

Samok! Bahala ka jan! I'm good either way. It was just one night di naman big deal duh!

She said to herself.

Sara is known to be unpredictable and impulsive at matigas din talaga ang ulo even her dad couldn't tame her. Most of all, she is not the type of person who is willing to compromise kung talagang ayaw niya.

In the back of her mind, inayawan na nga siya ng taong kay tagal niyang niligawan at ito namang bago niya complicated din.

Honestly, that's the only time she thought about it and she was not happy.

So she did what she had to do.

Tumayo siya agad sa kama, grabbed some important documents then left.

Deresto sa airport.

She decided to go home to Davao at wag na muna magpakita kay Bong.

She also made sure na walang makakaalam na umuwi siya ng Davao that night.

The only people who knew were her security who swore na hindi rin magsasalita.

2am

Pagkarating niya sa bahay nila, dun lang siya nakatulog.

She slept soundly from 2am to 10am the next day with her cellphone off.

At dahil nakapatay nga ang phone niya, she had no idea what was happening back in Manila.

10 am..

Sara woke up to kisses from her youngest child.

Mama! Wake up!!

Sabi ng bunso sa kanya.

When she opened her eyes, she immediately greeted her son.

Oh Hi love.. how are you?

Malambing na bati niya sa anak niya.

I'm ok.. we're going to school bye bye..

Cute na paalam ng anak niya na naka uniform na papunta sa school.

Awww.. so cute naman langga.. where is your papa?

Pasimpleng tanong niya.

I don't know. Busy maybe. Bye mom!

Sagot ng anak niyang bunso sabay takbo sa labas.

When Sara heard what his son said, parang kumirot ang puso niya.

Then she told herself

What are we doing to our children? My husband is cheating on me and now I am too. Jusko paano na to?

When she thought of that, naisipan niyang tawagan si Mans para pauwiin.

Afterall, they had an agreement na hindi sila pwedeng parehong wala sa tabi ng mga anak nila

But as soon as she turned her phone on, may tawag na agad.

It was from her dear friend ex Mayor na Cabinet member na din ngayon na si Tina.

'La Magie'जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें