Stranger 5

I stumbled into this girl on a Sunday afternoon. She always had a joyous smile plastered right onto her face as we spoke, it seemed as if she was as happy as she could be.

And so I wanted to take her home to be my little ball of sunshine.

But apparently she had different plans.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the busy city at 3 PM, planning to go out and do myself some shopping.

I received my salary yesterday and decided to spoil myself with clothes.

My eyes scanned the streets of Seoul, seeing all kinds of people walking past me. A group of elderly people, a group of high school students and groups of friends who were heading to wherever.

Then my attention was caught by a couple walking past me, holding each other's hands.

It made me sigh and realize that I was still as single as ever.

Who would've ever thought it was this difficult to find someone to love- someone who loves you back just as much. Someone who'd hold your hand on the street and kiss you anywhere they pleased.

Just to rub the fact in, more and more couples were walking past me and I suddenly felt like an outcast- standing in the middle of the street while people walked past me.

It felt just like when I had first moved to Korea, a Japanese girl who didn't know the language and felt like an outcast.

Though only now did it feel worse, because I did know Korean.

And the sweet words they told each other made my heart crave for those same words more and more.

I took a deep breath and started walking forward again, trying to think about something else other than love to avoid ruining my day.

Then that image of Tzuyu popped up in my head, an image from at least 2 weeks ago.

I had it so good with her at first but it all was ruined when she took off the mask she wore that whole night.

If only she was who I thought she was, perhaps I'd be walking here with her- hand in hand while talking about whatever was on our minds. We'd share each other's beds each and every night and wake up every morning next to each other.

She would be taking my face into her hands and lean down to kiss my lips.

My hand went up to my lips as I thought about the Taiwanese's lips.

They were so kissable.

I groaned to myself and held my head in my hands, trying to get that face out of my view.

Soon after, I removed my hands from my face just to see that I was walking right into someone.

With a shriek, I bumped into them and lost my balance- falling backwards with that. But my hand was grabbed by the person and I soon enough was pulled up.

Once I stood up, I saw that it was a rather cute girl.

"I didn't expect someone to fall for me today." She chuckled and pulled me closer, "I'm glad you did, though."

Her eyes wandered all over my body and it made me blush.

"Are you alright?" She asked me after a while and put her hand on my shoulder.

I rapidly nodded my head up and down, "Just shocked."

The smile on her face slightly faded once she heard me say so, "Oh, really?"