Stranger 8

This young woman was quite literally a Goddess- with her short hair and big doe eyes. Her soul was as beautiful as she was from the outside.

My first time with her will never be forgotten, not after spending such a meaningful night with her when I was so alone.

She'll be my loving angel, forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I composed myself for a few days after Momo had left.

My hands stayed away from alcohol and I still got up out of bed every morning despite not feeling like doing so.

But tonight, it just was different.

It was a downfall.

Sadness and loneliness had taken over me and with that I had only one way to turn to.

And that was alcohol.

Maybe I was being a little bit too dramatic or clingy over the girl, but she was just such a wonder.

Once I got actual feelings for someone, it was difficult for me to let them go.

Maybe that was a bad thing to do, but it couldn't be helped.

And so I found myself at a club, buying myself drink after drink.

The only place I found myself was the bar and the bar only, I didn't even dare to remove myself from the seat, not even once.

The music was loud, but it felt so quiet with my mind being off track.

My eyes were staring holes through the air as I thought about her, not having drunk enough yet to forget her for this night.

Occasionally, the bartender would check up on me by waving his hand infront of my eyes.

Often did I send him a smile, but sometimes I hadn't even notice his presence.

I sighed deeply as I looked at the drink in my hand, considering if I should buy a few more.

"Bartender!" I called out.

He right away came over to me, "Yes, ma'am?"

"Give me another two." I told him and he gave me a nod, coming at me with another two soon after.

I took a deep breath when I chugged the one I had in my hand.

The glass was set down with a loud thud before another one was followed soon after.

I looked up to see a glass of water set infront of me.

"What is this?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow, "I don't think I ordered this."

"You didn't, it's from that lady over there." He pointed and I turned my head.

There stood a girl, watching me with her head leaned on her hand.

The kind smile she gave me made a small shiver run down my spine, "Alright."

Was all I said when I grabbed the water and took a sip.

It actually tasted a lot better than usual now when I hadn't drank water for a while.

Best part was that ice was on the bottom of the cup.

"Hey." I heard someone say before they joined beside me.

My head turned to the side to see the woman from before, her eyes scanning my face.

"Are you alright?" Was the first thing she asked me.

Obviously lying to myself and her, I nodded my head.