Stranger 6

She stumbled into me when I was walking to get my order. Right away, the woman apologized multiple times to me and insisted she'd buy whatever I wanted. 

Though I didn't want anything that could be bought with money after looking her up and down.

And so she offered me different kinds of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Good evening, Sana!" I heard U exclaim as I walked inside the somewhat crowded bar. 

It was nearing 7 PM, the sun has settled down and my boredom has kicked in since an hour ago already. I have been seated on the couch since 4 PM and haven't left that spot since then.

Only when I got a message from U, telling me to come to our favorite bar, did I get up and get properly dressed.

"Long time no see!" He smiled as I walked over to him.

Right away, he got up from where he was seated and gave me a hug, which I gladly returned.

The last time I had met up with him was about 2 months ago, when we went out to an amusement park. That was right before I met Chaeyoung in my art class.

"I missed you so much." I told him truthfully before we both pulled away from the hug and took a seat, ordering some soju right away. 

My eyes scanned the room to see that there were only about 7 others in here.

"It's quiet, isn't it?" I said when we made eye contact.

"Yeah, usually it would be packed around this time. I guess people are too busy nowadays." U sighed and removed his arms off of the table as the bottle of soju was put down on the table along with 2 glasses.

We both thanked the bartender for bringing us the drink and quickly opened the bottle.

"So, how has it been going with you?" He asked me when he poured my glass full of soju, and right away did I take it and gulp it all down. 

Before I could even answer, did he already fill it back up again.

A long drawn sigh left my lips as I leaned back into my chair, looking at my glass.

"Honestly, it's been going rather quite bad?" I laughed to myself and looked up at U, who in return gave me a puzzled look.

He leaned in closer, "In what way?" 

"Remember when I told you I wanted to brush up on my dating life?" He nodded, "Well, I've tried that. I met around 5 different girls within 2 months and with none of them did it become something more than kissing and sex." 

It was honestly really upsetting because I did want to have a girlfriend.

I hated lying in my bed, alone and cold, every day and night. 

The worst part of these 5 meet ups was the fact that I actually wanted something with each and every one of them, especially with the one who had left me alone in the coldest way imaginable with her hurtful words. 

"5 girls?!" The guy exclaimed out of shock.

"Yeah." I mumbled and felt my cheeks heat up at the thought that I had spent a night with 5 different girls within 2 months.

My hand quickly reached forward for my drink to avoid to talk more about it.

Before I knew it, the bottle of soju was empty.

"You drank almost all of it." U laughed and shook his head at me, seeing how I already was somewhat flushed by the alcohol in my system. 

A laugh came from me, "I just enjoy drinking."