Stranger 7

This girl captured my eyes with her amazing body rolls and movements, taking me in a trance as soon as she started to dance with me

Her skin and hair was as smooth as her unique dancing style. So many things between us matched.

But her love life didn't match mine to my demise.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was 9 PM when I arrived at the place U told me to go to, and needless to say- the house was huge.

It was almost as big as what you would call a villa.

The street was filled with cars on both sides, but luckily I could still find a spot to park my own.

I exited my car and slammed the door shut, being welcomed with the music that came from the house and the smell of alcohol in the air.

This was bound to be a good night.

My feet took me along the ground and soon enough I had entered the house, being overwhelmed by the smell of alcohol now that I was at the source of the scent.

"God." I mumbled and shook my head, getting myself back together and walking further into the home, being met with a small bar where multiple people stood.

There was absolutely no one who I knew here, everyone was a stranger.

My eyes scanned the room for U, but to no avail.

With a sigh escaping my lips did I head to the bar and ask for the drink the last person ordered, which quickly was made for me.

It was then when I noticed that everyone was speaking Japanese.

But most of it was in Tokyo dialect, so I didn't understand a 100% of what they were talking about.

"Thank you." I told the person behind the bar when she handed me my drink.

Within a second, I brought the glass up to my lips and was surprised it had a very sweet taste.

"This is great." I mumbled and looked at the bartender, who was smiling.

I took another sip and fell in love with the taste all over again.

"Who ordered this?" The girl pointed behind me, to someone who was standing on the dance floor with the identical pink drink as mine.

She was swaying from side to side, slowly moving with the beat of the music.

I could tell she had a great sense of rhythm just by watching her sway to the music.

The blue lights accented her skin tone and hair color very well from what I saw.

She looked alluring.

And so I couldn't hold myself back when I slowly made my way to the girl.

Her back was still turned to me as I only stood a few feet away from her, already smelling the perfume she had on despite the air being filled with the scent of alcohol.

"Hey." I said after a while when she still hadn't noticed me.

The girl turned around to face me and looked me up and down, tilting her head to the side.

"Yes?" She asked, confused as to why a random girl just came up to her.

Her eyes seemed to be made in Heaven as I inspected them.

Then soon my eyes went directly to her lips, soft and plump. They looked so kissable.

"How are you doing this evening?" I asked her, coming slightly closer as I saw her smirk.