BIO: Y/N L/N

________________________________________

Full Name: Y/N L/N.

Titles: Newborn Endbringer.

Age: 18.

Gender: Male.

Race: Endbringer.

Sexuality: Straight.

--

Endbringer Height: Unknown.

Endbringer Weight: Unknown.

Humanoid Form Height: 187cm-(6'2).

Humanoid Form Weight: 186lb.

Hair: (H/C).

Eyes: (E/C).

Skin: (S/C).

--

Likes: Gaming |Magic |The Wormverse | Being A Endbringer | Beautiful Women| Twisting People's Emotions |Homemade Food | Cooking(When He Feels Like It).

Dislikes: Annoying People |Heroes | The Holy Light Church of the Seven Gods |His Old Classmates Who Got Isekai'd And Became Heroes.

----------------------------------------

[ Abilities ]

-(Master/Tinker/Trump) Love Potion: You can make potions/chemicals that have a number of minor effects. They can be poisonous, heal wounds, increase natural regeneration by 100%, act as steroids without the downsides, cause emotions that can be suppressed if the person who drinks the potion has sufficient willpower, or increase senses by a significant margin. You can also make any mundane chemical with ease.

-(Master) Code Geass: You can give one absolute order to every carbon-based lifeform more intelligent than a mouse you look in the eyes - a day(for now). They will believe they did what you ordered of their own free will, but can deduce that it wasn't. You cannot directly change a person's personality with this, just their actions. You need to be looking into their eyes when you give the order, or else it won't work.

-(Master) Hive Mind: You can create one perfect clone of yourself each day. All your clones are part of a Hive Mind under your control, meaning you all share your consciousnesses with each other, with you being in charge of it all. They can also use your powers if you allow them.

-(Blaster) Worship: The more people that follow you, the stronger this power is. With no follows, this power does nothing, with one power it's as strong as a bullet. To calculate the power of the blast, multiply the amount of followers you have by the power of a bullet. Assume the bullet is from some sort of handgun. As a True Evil person, this could be very very powerful, MAYBE enough to solo an Endbringer if you can survive long enough to get a shot in. Your blast is reminiscent of the blasters from Star Wars, though actually accurate.

--

[Skills ]

-Anything Goes School Of Martial Art: You are a master of all the well-known schools of Martial Arts, such as Karate, Boxing, Judo, Aikido, Taekwondo, Jujutsu, Muay Thai, Krav Maga, Tai Chi, Kendo, Fencing, and more. You find learning new martial arts you don't already know to be easy.

-Possession: You can inhabit or take over the body of other beings, whether sentient or not, by stealing their motor functions and senses. PS; This works very well with Hive Mind - as you can possess multiple Host bodies while retaining your own or even while occupying another vessel.

-Hibernation: You can enter hibernation by low body temperature, slow breathing and heart rate, and low metabolic rate. You also can be able to slow the metabolism to the point of effective death.

________________________________________