Chapter - 4: Beginning Of My Religion

Chapter 4: Beginning Of My Religion

......

Upon finding a trail, the Leader of the group of Cavemen grunted something as half his men started running to the right. He then pointed to the left and grunted sending the rest of his men.

' Well, that's my cue.' Waiting for a few minutes and following him, my eyes flashed as I growled, catching his intention.

" Grrr!" He growled back, holding tight onto his spear.

In a swift motion, I was in front of him. Looking into his eyes, I ordered,' <Code Geass>'

In a matter of seconds, the man's eyes died down as he stood straight.

" You and you're Group are to worship me," I ordered.

" Wor....Worship?" He sounded confused. But then, like he suddenly knows what to do, he nodded," I Kron and kin Worship you."

Then a second later, he started to run back to where his team was.

' I guess, I'll wait and see.'

..

In one day, I already started seeing changes to the little town of huts Kron is the leader of. On the walls of their homes, I can see drawings of my wolf form. From what I understand, I have supposedly been helping the Leader in their hunts and where he got his strength from. And being simple-minded people, they believed him and started using their spit and animal fat to drawl my body on their homes, hoping I the Great Night Wolf, give what their Leader got

Furthermore, any people who worship me I have a telepathic link to them. Hell, I can even visit them in their dreams. I did this on accident to some kid and now he's telling everyone he saw a black Wolf when he went to sleep.

' That was easy.' I hummed, watching them from behind a group of trees. These trees are talk and thick enough to hide my gigantic form, so I'm safe.

' I guess it's time to welcome my first clone and Hive Member.'

Thinking of making a clone of myself, a sphere of mist materialized next to me.

" You know what to do." These clones work like worker Ants, being mindless and serving as extra bodies I could use. Though when they get a Host, they became one with the mind and body of their Host, having absolute obedience to me.

Giving me a bow of some sort, the ball of mist went into the sleeping town of cavemen and to Kron.

Very soon, I felt something hook up to me. I can even control his thought, emotions, and body easily.

' Make a stone Alter for me. After that, keep doing what your were doing.' I ordered, getting a happy grunt back.

" *Yawn* I need a nap." Making sure no one is by me, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

..

When I opened my eyes, I woke up to the sound of stone hitting stone.

In the middle of the village of huts, I can see the whole village surrounding Kron, who is halfway done with my alter. The Alter itself is my wolf form, standing upright and howling to the sky. Though, he only has a lower body done.

Closing my eyes, I went through the memories of Kron and smiled.

Kron told his kin(family) that the Great Wolf told him to make this and blessed him with the skills on how to make it. The skill itself is just from my memory, which the HiveMind uses as a data bank, copying it.

" Mmm, interesting." I hummed. In a way, I do 'bless' them.

..

When the moon appeared, my Alter was already done. Surrounding the altar is animal hide and people staring at it in awe. Especially the older people, though I say old, they're in their early 30s. However, in these times, it's considered old, where they became an Elder in the group.

Very soon I was attacked by the wishes and thoughts of my followers, giving me a headache. Wanting that to disappear, it did.

' No wonder some Gods don't like prayers. It's rather annoying.' I sighed, seeing everyone copying the 'Elders'.

Blinking my eyes, I started to count my followers,' Mmm, that's about forty people. Steven per family, which means I have about - Steven or eight families in this group. Though, I have twenty-five men that fight, and six Elders.' A decent amount of people.

Closing my eyes, I let sleep take me. I already know it's gonna a good while till I have Anime and Video Games back...

**********

[VoidWriterZen: I has the creator of this, hoped you enjoyed my amateur writing. Please comment and give this writer some feedback. If you have any ideas, please comment on them too, I would love to hear your thoughts ]