Ch 39.1: Their First

Hunter left Keanu alone in the bedroom, as he lay in bed with his phone, his heart was pounding as his desires were coming to his mind, knocking on the door's brain to join the party. He started to think about asking Hunter for a romantic intimate time together in bed tonight. He hoped he wouldn't be pushing him or forcing himself to do it, and he was a grown wolfman that could make decisions for himself. He hoped Hunter would understand and share his love with him.

Hunter arrived in the bedroom with a fresh black tank top and some green plaid boxers to sleep tonight. Even that attire didn't help Keanu's desires calm down, he looked good in a black tank top, it snugly contoured his built frame while showing off his arm muscles. But the plaid boxers perfectly hid his goods and didn't reveal anything that resembled a bulge.

Hunter laid next to Keanu's left, joining him to sleep with some cuddles tonight. He was smiling as he rested on his right side to meet Keanu. "Really for some cuddling, Keanu?"

Keanu shifted to rest on his left to look at him with a small smile and said, "Yeah..."

Hunter moved closer, embracing with his arms, and kissing him on his forehead. "I love you," Hunter whispered.

"I love you, too," Keanu nuzzled his neck and separated from him a little. "Hunter... can I ask you something?"

Hunter could see him blushing a little thanks to the lamp behind him. "What is it?"

Keanu slowly said, "Can we... can we do more than just cuddling?"

Hunter smiled and chuckled lightly. "More than cuddling, huh? Hehe, a little eager, I see~," but his voice then changed a little serious and said, "But... are you sure?" Hunter knew in the back of his mind with no doubt that Keanu was a virgin as far as he knew since he never mentioned having a lover before.

Keanu nodded confidently with an embarrassed smile. "I trust you, Hunter, you know you won't hurt me, right?"

Hunter's heart started to pound, he said he trusted him by heart. He smiled. "That's very thoughtful and considerate of you that you trust in me." He caressed his hands on his white cheek. "I'll go easy on you, okay? I'll let you have a chance with me, and..." he looked away for a moment before looking back at those shimmering gray eyes, "...are you sure you want this?"

Keanu nodded confidently and leaned closer to kiss him. "Yes, I wanna try this..."

Hunter was pleased and responded back to the kiss and this time it was like those he gave to Keanu in the storage room, warmed and gentle with more passion. Keanu gave in, closing his eyes, and let the warming kisses take over him as Hunter gently rolled on top of him, holding him closer and deepening the kiss under the blankets.

Hunter let part of their lips and said in a husky voice up close to his ear, "When you're in bed, do you think about me?"

Keanu tingled at the alluring sensation of Hunter's manly voice up close, he looked away with a blush and said submissively, "Yeah... I think a lot about you." It was no secret at this point and the video Hunter made for him was too relevant.

Hunter chuckled in satisfaction and resumed kissing his lover. Keanu was overwhelmed but excited, savoring his lips of minty toothpaste with their tongues brushing together. Keanu slowly and gently slid his hands up to Hunter's broad shoulders, resting them for a feel of his warming strength. It wasn't much subtle, but the warmed passionate kisses dominated his mind. Hunter was a good, experienced, kisser.

Hunter parted his lips from Keanu, leaving a thin string of saliva appearing for a second as the wolves gazed at each other to catch their breath. Hunter panted, but Keanu was more overwhelmed.