Q & A

I got these questions on insta!

Q: What would Nova's kids names be? @ caitlyndaunt

A: Well, if they weren't Wren and Juno they would be something celestial to fit the Juno and Nova theme. Something like Celeste and Orion!

Q: How did Nova find out she was pregnant? What was Harry's reaction? @ marialorenzzzo

A: I imagine that Nova got sick and knew something wasnt right, but it was Nan who knew before she did. Nan probably performed some kind of ritual to confirm her theory and Nova freaked out. Nova probably went to the dock to feel close to her mum and try to cope/figure out how she was going to be a mum with all her mommy issues. Harry probably found her at that dock and she told him and he was totally ecstatic and cried and eased Nova's worries.

Q: Did they marry? @ marialorenzzzo?

A: I think eventually they get married! But, as is tradition, Nova would keep her last name and so would the girls!

Q: Was it hard writing this book? @ quintyxvv

A: Considering it took me like 6 years to finish... i'd say yes lol

Q: When researching folklore/witchcraft what were your best resources? @ oh_nojade

A: It was always something different! I have a few Wiccan books and spell books that I referenced a lot, other things I just knew from my own grandmothers, and if I wanted something specific (like all the rituals Nova did for heartache) I looked at Wiccan websites and blogs!

Q: What about Liam and Zoe at the end of the story? @ letherebelove

A: Since Nova wasnt close with them I omitted them from the epilogue but tbh I imagine that Zoe moved to a bigger city to become a big shot doctor and that her and Nova actually became friends eventually. Liam stayed in town and was miserable. 

Q: Will there be bonus chapters? @ marialorenzzzo @ kiariix

A: Now, this is something i've toyed with for a long time! I actually asked on insta what type of bonuses you would want and y'all had great ideas! It's not a huge priority, but I would love to write some extras that happen between the last chapter and epilogue or some scenes from Harry's POV that take place in the book. So, any bonus chapters you want, leave the ideas here!

Thanks for reading ily and miss you already!

If I ever publish The Deal I will announce it here! Until then pls consider supporting me by purchasing or reviewing Notorious and checking out Renegade which will start updating in the next few weeks!

Stay safe! xx