Chapter 7: 'Have fun with you and your lonely ass'

Mind you, Molly would love to know who'd locked her in school for the weekend. It was probably the caretaker, she reckoned. Far too embarrassed to admit to the predicament she was actually in, she called her parents and told them she was staying at Becky's for the weekend. 

Molly also very reluctantly texted Nick to let her know that she was locked in at school, but to tell her parents she was staying over at Becky's. This was even further humiliation for Molly and initially, it made Nick feel a bit bad to know that her (perhaps former) best friend's ordeal wasn't even over yet.

Nick was walking home with the other girls when she got the text. 

Nick gets drawn into the bullying and starts enjoying it - but still feels a bit bad for Molly

"Hey Becky, Molly is staying with you this weekend! Or at least, that's the story for our parents," Nick said, brightly. 

Becky: "Oh what? Oh ok. Wait, why?? Where is she??"

Nick: "Kind of bad, but she's gone and got herself locked in at school. She'll be there till Monday or so it seems."

Becky: "Ohhh my godddd really?!"

Nick: "That's what she just said yepp!"

Becky: "That's amazing. Trust her to get locked in there! Well she deserves it, doesn't she?"

Nick: "I don't know Becky, I mean, do you think we should go and help her?"

Becky: "No way! F*** that babe"

Nick: "Yeah, I suppose you're right. It will give her time to think about how to be less annoying, maybe."

Becky: "Yeah maybe. Haha! Omg this is just sooo good. Like, better than we could have hoped for."

"True actually," Nick said as she knocked off a couple of reply texts to Molly, who was trying her best to make her feel guilty now. 

Nick didn't like that and wanted to finish off the conversation so she just replied: "Have fun with you and your lonely ass".