Chapter 11 (Finale): Settling the score

"No flippin' way!"

Molly was adamant. She was not going to fight anyone.

"Molly, listen, as I was just trying to explain... it's not a fight, I just want to wrestle you. Not like, rough. Just a way to see who can take who," Nick said, attempting to reassure her. 

Molly: "Who can take who? My gosh Nick."

Nick: "Yeah. Just to see who is stronger."

Molly: "Well I don't see why I couldn't be, frankly."

As Molly said it, Nick was taking a sip of water from the bottle on her bedside table and almost choked on it.

Nick: "Girl, sorryyy but don't make me laugh. You couldn't beat iCarly in thumb war. And she's weak, you know?"

Molly (right) just can't see why Nick (left) is so confident about being physically stronger than her

Molly: "Aw, can you not be mean about Miranda? You know how much I love that show."

Shaking her head with a grin, Nick retorted: "Point made, then?"

Molly: "No it's not, Nick. You're being unfair on me. We are equals here."

Nick: "Pfffft."

Molly: "And anyway, why would you want to wrestle me?"

Nick: "Hm. Well I've been sensing a lot of anger from you, Molly."

"I'm perfectly calm Nick. It's nearly 5am and I think we should go to sleep now," Molly insisted as she turned off her bedside light and sank her head into her big pillow.

Nick: "Ok, kiddo. But your texts earlier on tonight said different. And there was something else you said earlier. After you got home."

Turning her light back on again and reluctantly propping herself back up by her elbows, Molly said wearily: "Go on then?"

Nick (right) is confident that Molly (left) doesn't stand a chance against her in wrestling

Nick: "You said I was a coward and that I'd only pick on you with a group."