002, ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ᴅᴍs

(Miguel pov)

Me and maya got to the hotel we're staying at and got inside are room. I took off my shoes and jacket then hoped on a bed. (there were two beds) I couldn't stop think about the girl.

I decided to look up her instagram. Maya was in the shower because she likes going first. I finally found it and looked at her post.

OfficialY/n.y/l/n

OfficialY/n.y/l/n: going to the black phone premiere !                   
Liked by: gabbyluvvs, alexademie, Finnwolfhardofficial & 28,473 more
Comments:

Gabbyluvvs:my bestfriend so pretty
^ 🤭❤️

User48249: wishing I was her

Users85924: ALEXA DEMIE LIKED!?

Alexademie: ❤️❤️
^ ❤️❤️

Loading 12,391 more...

—————

I decided to like it and say she was pretty.

OfficialY/n.y/l/n

Hi. I just wanted to say you and
your friend are really pretty, it was
nice meet you tonight.

————

I continue to scroll but as I was scrolling I didn't hear the bathroom door open, Maya comes laying next to me and she sees me scrolling. She just laughs and says, "your stalking her?"

"Im not stalking her, I'm looking at her post" i reply. " yeah sure, your definitely not stalking her" "whatever I'm going to take a shower." I say rolling my eyes.
————
(Gabriella's pov)

I wake up to my alarm going off that I turned on last night, i stopped it and grab my towel. I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on.

I get in and wash up, then do my morning routine.I put on some sweatpants and a white shirt before walking Into the room and waking up y/n.

She takes a shower and does her skincare/morning routine.She put on black shirt that says (you can pick what it says) And some jean shorts.

"I'm gonna go get some food for us" y/n says putting on her shoes." I come with you and we can just eat down there." "Ok" I put on my shoes and we talk while we go to the food court.

"Did you check your insta?" I say "Why, what is it." "I don't know but **** said to check it." "Ok"

Y/n says pulling out her phone and opening instagram. She checks it and screams in joy. "What is it?" "look!" It was the actor that played robin. "What about it?" I look at it again and my eyes blow up with surprise. "He dmed you!" "I know!" She said smiling and kinda blushing.

—————

We grab our plates and I get some pancakes, bacon, and eggs,Y/n gets some chocolate pancakes, bacon, and 2 sausages."So what are you gonna say?" I say as we sit down at a table.

"I don't know." We said eating her bacon. "Ok well how about I help you." "Ok!" She said pulling up instagram and going to her DMs. "Ok how about, hi it was nice meeting you too, Maybe we should meet up again and get some coffee?" "Little plain" "what about, hey! It was nice meeting you too, hopefully we can meet again." I say drinking my orange
juice after. "Ok" she types it and sends it shortly after.

528 words

Redid this chapter