014, ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅs ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

(Y/n pov)

"Shit I'm sorry!" I said turning around to see who it was, once I saw who it was his eyes widened. It was miguel... I just stood there to shocked to say anything. Then mason came standing next to miguel. "Miguel what happen- y/n?'' My eyes flew to mason then to miguel as I went back in forth between both of them. As I seen mason grinning I looked back at miguel about to say sorry again he said something. "It's ok! How about you come sit with us." "oh I would it's just that I'm here with a friend so- she can come too, I mean if she wants!"

Mason said cutting me off looking at my friend standing behind me. I looked behind me to see Ava blushing while looking at mason. (YALL KNOW I HAD TO DO MASON RIGHTT) "Uhh, yeah!" "Great." Mason said smiling and leading us to there. Miguel had went to the bathroom to fix his shirt. "Y/n!" Madeleine said standing up hugging me tight. "Madeleine! look at you, you are gorgeous!" I said pulling away from the hug and looking at her outfit.

"Thank you!" Madeleine said as I sat down in between Brady and Ava, miguel had finally came back and everyone was having a good time. Ava and mason were flirting, while Tristan and Brady we're making jokes about me and miguel. "Shut up Tristan!" Miguel said blushing/smiling trying to covering his face.

Skip because I said so 😜

I had finally got home, i tipped the Uber then got out the car, I walked up to my front door grabbing my keys out my pocket and putting it in the door knob. I got the door unlocked and walked in take off my shoes and locked the door after. I walked to my room grabbing my towel and turn my shower on. After my shower I put on my white pjs with hearts on them.

(Slay ig?)— — — —

(Slay ig?)
— — — —

I got in my bed when I got a FaceTime from miguel.

Incoming facetime from 'mikey🫶🏼❤️'

     Accept                  Decline

I accepted it making sure I looked presentable. Miguel face popped up as he was wearing a white t-shirt with grey sweatpants. (Pause) His hair was in a bun, he smiled once he had saw me. We talked for about an hour while my babysitters a vampire played in my background. I wasn't gonna lie, Miguel's a cool person to hang around. He's funny, sweet, careful, and very handsome for his age.

423 words!