016, sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

(Miguel pov)

"Nothing your just so beautiful." I said smiling at her she just smiled back. We had made eye contact for a couple seconds before leaning. (SIKE YOU THOUGHT) "look at the lovebirds!" Mason had said making us turn to him. "Shut up mason!" Y/n had said before turning back around. The ride was now coming to a end making me take my hand out of y/ns. We got out walking to the exit. We had road a couple more ride before going to get food.

TIME SKIP

Y/n pov
We were back at Brady's house having a sleepover. Mason and Madeleine were watching a horror movie while Brady was live. "Are miguel and y/n dating?" Brady said reading a comment, "no but they will soon." Miguel was now showing me pictures of him to post on his story. "I like that one, it's my favorite." I said clicking on the picture then going back on my phone.

Official_miguelcazarezmora • 24 seconds ago

Message • ♡︎ ⇩

— — — —
We were all watching 'the black phone' now because Brady had begged us to rewatch it. "I'm gonna get something to drink do you guys want anything?" "Yeah!" Everyone said still looking at the tv but miguel. "I'm coming with you." Miguel said getting up following behind me. Once we got to the kitchen I grabbed some cups while miguel grabbed the juice. Miguel poured the juice in the cups while I got chips. "You ready?" I said looking at miguel. "Yeah" he said grabbing all the cups walking back to the living room. We gave them the cups then put the chips on the coffee table. We watch two more movies before play truth or dare. "Truth or dare y/n" Madeleine said. "Dare!" I sad with confidence in my voice. "Hmm, I dare you to kiss miguel on the cheek!" "ok.." I said blushing. I looked at miguel to see if it was alright, he just gave me a nod. I leaned in kissing his cheek then sitting back down.

The last chapter I was working on before I discounted this story. 😭