015, ᴀᴍᴜsᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴋ

(You can listen to the song if you want)
(Y/n pov)

It had been a few week after the McDonalds incident- well it was really a incident but whatever. I was now getting ready to go to this amusement park with mason,Brady,Rebecca, and miguel. I had put on some shorts with a black graphic t-shirt and my hair was in a claw clip with two bangs in the front.

Ghost boys plus 4 🤗

Y/n:
You guys ready?

Rebecca 🌺:
Yep

Mason 🙄:
Finally, yes

miguel 🫶🏼:
Yeah
Meet at Bradys in 15?

Brady ⚽️:
Sure

Y/n:
Ok

— — — —
"Mom I'm leaving!" I said running downstairs. "Ok be safe honey" my mom said from her room. I grabbed my keys and put on my shoes going to my camera on my phone making sure I looked good. I strolled to Brady's house because we didn't live that far from eachother. I finally got there and knocked on the door. "Coming!" Brady said opening the door. Brady welcome me in as we waited for the others. (For the people that want to know what the outfit looked like here.)

( You can change it

( You can change it.)
— — — —
Skip to when they got there.

We finally got to the amusement park, which miguel being igneous he had fallen asleep. "Miguel wake up we're here" I said in a calm voice. "Mhmm" miguel said moving around then opening his eyes. He had looked around finally looking at me then smiled sitting up all the way, getting out the car. It had only took us about five minutes before walking to the station where you get your tickets. "Five tickets please." I said as miguel stood next to me looking at the girl. Brady had payed then we walked in. "Let's go on that." Mason had pointed to the chair that go in the air and spin. (The one ride idk how to say it 😭)

We had gotten in line at the chair were coming to a stop. We had decided to go in pairs miguel and y/n, Rebecca and mason,
And just Brady. As the people were getting off the person had opened the gate letting us in. Mason and Rebecca were behind us while Brady was in front of us. The ride had started and miguel held my hand. I felt myself blushing while girl with the tattoo playing in the speakers.

I looked up at miguel to see him looking at me. "What?" I said laughing. "Nothing your just so beautiful."

TO BE CONTINUED

IM BACK PUUURRRR

SLAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

But anyways did you like this chapter?

420 words !