003, ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ

(mayas pov)

As me, Mason, Tristan, Brady, and Miguel were talking, Miguel gets a notification. He stops talking and opens his phone to instagram and opens his dms. He smiles as he read the message.

"What you looking at Mikey?" "Oh uh, nothing important." He says Turning his phone off and putting it in his pocket. "We'll do you guys want To go to the pool." "Yeah" they all say. Before getting up and throwing there Stuff out. We get to the elevator and call it. (press the elevator buttons)

It finally open and we all get in. Mason presses the number 4 button because we We're all on the same floor. As it open again we get out and Brady says "meet Back here in 10?" "Yeah" we all say again.

As me and Miguel step to our room he starts typing something. I didn't mind it, I just walking into the room while Miguel followed me in. He went in the bathroom To put on his swim trunks and shirt so just went on TikTok seeing all the edits of Mikey. He gets out and I go in and put on my orange and pink flower bikini.

" you ready?" I say putting my hair in a messy ponytail/bun (idk what to pick) "Yeah" he says grabbing his and my towel. We walk to the spot and see Tristan And Brady we just talk to them till mason come and we walk to the pool.
—————
(miguel pov)

As we were sitting at a table the hotel had I had gotten an notification From instagram, not gonna lie I was kinda happy because i wanted to Know what y/n said.

I open my phone and click on instagram to my dms.

OfficialY/n.y/l/n

Hi. I just wanted to say you and
your friend are really pretty, it was
nice meet you tonight.

hey! It was nice meeting you too,
hopefully we can meet again.

————
I started to blush, gosh get your self to together miguel. But before I could maya said "what you looking at?" I wanted to play It cool so i said "oh uh, nothing important." To her.

Maya suggested we go to the pool they had outside. We all said Yeah before getting up. We get in the elevator and go to our floor. When we were in there I decided to respond to y/n.

I responded with a text say yeah maybe we could meet up. "Yeah, maybe sometime we could hangout or get some food."

We get in the room and I go to the bathroom to change.
—————
(Y/n pov)

It was our last day here. But as I was watching TikTok Finn calls me.

Frog face🐸 calling.

"Hello" I say answering the call. "Y/n, your mom said to call her for something and I miss
U and gabby" "We miss you too, but I'll talk to you later finney." He hangs up and I go back to watching TikTok Shortly after.

Me and Finn had grown up with each other because Our moms were really good friends. We would hang out All the time but since I've been at the hotel and premiere We haven't spent time with each other.

I go back to TikTok and scroll till I see a edit of Miguel, I liked and startedblushing. "Gosh y/n how are you blushing." Gabriella says walking behind me to the kitchen we had in the hotel room. "I'm am not!" "Well I'm gonna get some Chinese food." (You can change it) "do you want anything?" "uh yeah, some rice and sesame chicken."

I say going to Instagram and on my dms to see he replied.Gabriella gets back and we eating watching the sturniolo Triples on the tv. After eating I replied to him and went to bed.
————
646 words
also should I make a imagines book?