Going to the same school as Luz

Amity pov

Yesterday I had to give someone a tour of Bonesborough High School. But It was someone I know and used to be friends with. It was Luz. I was so shocked to see her.  I did not think I would see her again. We became friends in second grade and we started to become really good friends. We had sleepovers like every weekend.I told Luz everything. I was Luz's only friend. I had more friends but they were not really nice to Luz and I am still friends with them. Not because I like being around them. But only because my parents want me to. My parents work with Boscha, Skara, Stella, and Brianna's parents. Boscha, Skara, Stella, and Brianna are my other friends that are bullies to Luz. I hate them so much. Also my parents hate Luz. I have been to her house like billions of times but she has only been to my house Once. Which was like in 3rd grade. But after she left my house that day my parents said bad things about her and said stuff like she is an idiot and that she is not allowed in the house anymore and also told me to stop being friends with her.  So I just stayed friends with Luz without them knowing I was able to keep it a secret until 6th grade. Whenever I would go to Luz's house for sleepovers or just to hang out I would tell my parents I am going to Boscha's house or Stella's house or something. But then my parents found out I was lying to them. They had found out I was still friends with Luz. That is why I had ignored her phone calls and text messages I lied to Luz yesterday about that. My parents also made me move schools because of that. 

"AMITY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I wonder what she wanted. I hate my parents. I know should not be saying that but it's the truth. They are so strict. My parents expect me to be perfect and she does not care if my siblings Emira and Edric are perfect or not. I run downstairs before my mom kills my ass.

"Yes mom." I say while my mom and dad are giving me a look. My dad really is not that strict but he just listens to mom like she is in control of him. "So I heard that your old friend Luz is going to Bonesborough high". My mom said. I know what she is going to say to me already. "We don't want you to be friends with her because it's best for the family.We cannot believe you were talking to her yesterday. If you ever become friends with her you're grounded for until you can afford your own house". Mom yells at me. I just nod and go back upstairs to my room. Mom would always say its whats best for the family like all the time. It is annoying.

I grab my phone and look through my pictures. I found a picture of me and Luz from 5th grade. Then my siblings came into my room. "Hey mittens". Both Emira and Edric say at the same time. "What are you looking at". Edric says to me. They both look at my phone and see the picture of me and Luz. "Why don't you talk to Luz again at school tomorrow since she is starting at bonesborough high school tomorrow after you moved schools in middle school you completely ignored her". Emira said to me. I miss being friends with Luz. But I cannot be friends with her. "Just shut up about Luz. I HATE HER AND ALWAYS WILL NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" Both of them got out of my room. I don't hate Luz. Mom had always told me to be like this in front of people. My mom says that I should be better than my older siblings. She says that they are both a disappointment. She also calls me that too. I did not want to yell at my siblings. I am not even allowed to be nice to them. I know it sounds weird but if I don't my mom will ground me. My mom always finds out everything so there is no point in lying to her. I also live in a mansion because my family is rich and has been since before my older siblings were born. All my mom cares about is money. I hate living in a big house. I'd rather live In a small apartment to be honest. 

Boscha just called the group chat with her, me, Skara,Brianna, and Stella in it. We have a group call every day. I usually answer every day even though I do not want to. But today I did not answer because I am not in the mood. My only 4 friends are bitches. I can't stand them. I am upset right now. I am upset with myself. So just like whenever I am mad or feeling upset I listen to Taylor swift. Her songs always make me feel a little better. Luz would always make me feel better. But we are not friends. Not anymore. All because of my mom. Talking to Luz yesterday felt nice. But too bad I can't be with her. I decide to go and take a shower since it is starting to get late. 

~A few hours later~

I start to close my eyes. But I cannot sleep. I also cannot get Luz out of my head. Luz is such a sweet person. She is a good person to be around. She is very nice and is always good to talk to. I do not get why people hate her so much. I went to the same elementary school as Boscha, Skara, Brianna, and Stella. They would always bully Luz. I tried to make them stop but it did not work. They still talk bad about her. I hate it. I am not even allowed to be friends with anyone else. Now I just close my eyes and go to sleep now since I have school tomorrow. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry the chapters are short. I am going to try and make the other chapters longer.