New school new friends

This chapter is taking place a week later. 

Luz pov:

It has been exactly a week since I joined a new school. It is okay I guess. Boscha is still being a bitch to me. Amity is too, so is Stella and Brianna. Skara is also kinda mean but she stopped talking to Boscha , Amity , Stella and Brianna though. They are all annoying but I try to ignore them. Right now I am in the middle of math class. Math is my least favorite class. I sit alone in all my classes. There is this other girl in my math class that is nice. But we never really talked so I don't know a lot about her. She also sits alone. Her name is Willow she hangs out with this person named Augustus. But I think Augustus is younger and is in a different grade so he is in a different class. I think he likes to be called Gus. All I know about Willow is that she is really shy.

The teacher goes to the bathroom. So Boscha is bullying Willow. Amity, Stella and Brianna just leave Willow alone. They usually bully me but today they were bullying Willow. I felt bad for that girl so I had to say something so I did.

"Boscha!" 

Boscha turned around and looked at me. 

"Stop being so mean to her. Just leave her alone.Or else" I said.

"Or else what".

The teacher came back then Boscha ran back to her seat before the teacher could see anything and she acted as if nothing happened. 

Class went by fast as usual. Then soon it was already time for lunch. I went to the spot I always sit in during lunch. I always sit alone. But I am used to it. Just then a few minutes later Willow came by my lunch table. 

"Hi I just want to say thank you for what you said in class today. No one ever does that. Not everyone is that nice." 

"You're welcome. It's not really a problem I knew Boscha and her friends since elementary school." 

"Your name is Luz right?"

"Yep and your Willow?" Willow nods. 

"I know what it is like sitting being the new kid and sitting all alone at lunch. I used to sit alone too. Do you want to sit with me and my friend".

I of course say yes. Willow took me to where her and her friend sit everyday for lunch. She then introduces me to her friend. 

"Luz this is Augustus but he prefers to be called Gus. Gus this is Luz. She just started school here last week. She is sitting with us."

"Hi Gus nice to meet you." Gus also seemed to be really nice.

"Hi nice to meet you too".

Gus and Willow's locker is right next to mine. So I am happy that my locker is close to people I know. For the rest of the time at lunch I was talking to Willow and Gus. We were really just getting to know each other. After lunch I sat with willow in every class. I am happy that I do not really have to be alone anymore at school. Even though Amity is not nice to me anymore I still believe that she could be one day. I still care for Amity. 

The day went by fast as usual. So I was about to walk out of school. But then Boscha and her group came up to me.

"Listen Luz we know that you are friends with Willow and Gus now". Amity said to me. Amity hasn't talked to me since last week. 

"Yeah is there something wrong with that."

"Don't think it's going to last long". Stella said to me. Stella never talks to me she just always gives me a look to show that she hates me.

"Yeah we will destroy your life." Boscha spoke. Boscha is really annoying.

"Soon you will be all alone again." Amity whispered into my ear.

"Just leave me alone. You guys treat me like a piece of shit. I can never be happy anymore."I just walked away from them. My mom was waiting outside in her car for me. So I went in my moms car. 

"How was school honey."

"It was good I made two friends today there names are Willow and Gus."

"Thats good. See no one hates you in this school. You just have to find good people to be with."

School is actually now starting to get better. The first week might have been bad but mom was right. You just need to find good friends to be with. As soon as I got home I got a missed call from Willow and Gus. I called right away and they both answered. At lunch today I got both of there numbers and we made a group chat. We just stayed on the phone talking while doing homework. I have only been friends with Willow and Gus for like less than a day and my life is already starting to get better. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry again for the short chapter. I suck at making long chapters.