Goodbye Mom

yeah i literally do not know what this chapter is it really has nothing to do with Lumity.

Amity's pov

It has been a week since prom. Everything has been ok. Except for today. My parents were fighting. They were fighting over me and my siblings. I can hear them both pretty good up here in my room. My dad is getting mad at my mom because she grounded me for no reason.

I was just in my room with my siblings then my mom opens the door.

"Kids lets go me and dad are getting divorced. Your father decided to. Your not staying with him. We are going to grandmas."

But then dad says "I don't think the kids would want to stay with a monster like you."

"Alador are you sure about that. Kids do you want to stay with me or your father. "

We all said that we wanted to stay with dad. It's just the truth to be honest. My parents had some fights in the past but it was just over money and work. 

"KIDS I KNOW YOU ARE NOT TAKING YOUR FATHERS SIDE. I AM YOUR MOTHER." My mom screamed not only at me but also my siblings.

"ODALIA JUST GET OUT PACK ALL YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE."

"FINE I NEVER REALLY CARED ABOUT YOU ANYWAY."

My mom really just took all her stuff and left. I am actually shocked my father did that. My dad would always listen to my mom like that was his mother. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am pretty sure this was the worst chapter ever