Friends again?

Also if am typing words like this it means it's someone texting.

Luz's pov:

I should be expecting amity any minute now so I should probably tell my mom.

"Mom."

"Yes honey?"

"Amity is coming over soon."

"Ok but I thought she bullied you now."

"Yeah she did but yesterday at the library she was there because she works there. So I ran into her and she apologized to me and she asked if I wanted to help her read to the kids so I said yes. Now we are starting to hang out again."

"Oh ok I like that you are hanging out with people now."

The door bell rang so I went to go and get it. 

"Hi Amity."

"Hi Luz. It's been a while since I've been here."

"Yeah I can't believe it's been 3 years since you last been here. Anyways come in."

We went to my room. "So Amity what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. Talk I guess?"

"What should we talk about?"

"I don't know."

"Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure"

We watch a movie that was an hour and 30 minutes long. It was fun to be hanging out with Amity again. I know I said we were t really friends just because I forgive her but to be honest I think I can call her a friend. She already has proven to me that she is nice. 

We finish the movie and then we just talk about random things. 

"Remember last time we watched a movie together". When she said that we both started laughing.

"Yeah it was a horror movie and we both were really scared and didn't sleep that night." 

"And Eda was trying to tell us to go to sleep because it was a school night."

"I remember we had to stay home from school that day because we were both tired."

We were both laughing hard. We used to have fun when me and Amity were little. 

"Oh it's raining."

"Amity remember whenever it rained we would sometimes go outside with umbrellas and dance in the rain and Eda would always tell us to go inside."

"Yes that was fun."

"We should do that now."

We went and grabbed umbrellas and went to go dance in the rain. 

"Kids get back in here your going to catch a cold!"

Eda caught us dancing in the rain. She did t really like me dancing in the rain. We laughed as we ran inside. 

"I see you two are having fun." 

"Yep."

"Oh and Amity would you like to stay for dinner since it's raining."

Amity used to always stay and eat dinner when we were little. 

"Um sure."

We went back upstairs and just went back to talking about random things again. 

"Amity I have to say you have proven to me that I can trust you. You definitely earned my trust. "

"Wait so does that mean-" 

"Yep it means that we are friends. I trust you. I knew you were nice all along."

"Wait really. I thought after all I did to you you weren't going to even want to be friends with me."

"That's not true. It wasn't really your fault. You said your parents wanted you to stay away from me right?"

"Yeah but I don't really listen to them that much now."

"So yeah it's not your fault."

"KIDS ITS TIME FOR DINNER." 

Eda called us both down for dinner so we went down stairs. While we were eating Eda was talking to Amity most of the time. She always used to do it when Amity was over. 

"So are you going to stay over? You sleep over if you want."

"I have to get home my mom will kill me. I am not allowed to sleep over on school nights."

"Oh okay."

Once we finished eating Amity said she had to go home so we said bye to each other and she left. When she left the rain had stopped so we didn't have to worry about that. 

I just went to take a shower once Amity left. 

20 minutes later

I was just on my phone looking at random things on instagram. I then get a text from amity.

Amity: Hi what are you doing?

Luz:Hi!! Just in bed looking at instagram. What about you?

Amity: Nothing really I am in bed too. I am just bored.

Luz: Same 

Amity: Prom is in a month.

Luz: Oh yeah I forgot about that.

Amity: Every year I go with Boscha because our parents tell us to go together. But this year I don't think I can go with her after we literally had a fight and if my mom finds out that I don't go with her she will end me.

Luz: Maybe try speaking to your mom about it and tell them that you don't want to go with Boscha. 

Amity: Thank you Luz. I might do that.

Luz: no problem

Amity: If that doesn't work I will just tell them Boscha is going with Skara or something.

Luz: Ok

Amity: I think I'm going to go to bed now since it's 11:00 pm.

Luz: yeah I think I might to. Goodnight I'll see you tomorrow at school.

Amity: goodnight see you tomorrow.

—————————————————————————

I'll probably be making more chapters this week.