The end :)

Okay so this is a time skip to Monday after school.

Luz pov

School just ended. So me and Amity are going to go to her house. Amity wanted to do homework together so that's what we are doing. When me and Amity got to her house we went right to her room. I actually just realized that I haven't been here in years. I only been here once. We started to do our homework.

"Why is math so confusing." I said.

"I know right sometimes it could be so hard." Amity replied.

After like an hour we finished our homework.

"Finally we are done with our homework." I said. 

"Homework always takes so long. Anyways now what do we do?"

"I'm not sure."

"Wait it's 5:25 already? We have to get to the library NOW!"

We were going to be late. Me and Amity still read to the kids together. We are right now running.

"SHIT I AM GOING TO LOOSE MY JOB IF WE DO NOT MAKE IT."

"Don't worry Amity we can make it we are already here."

"I can't believe we just ran here this fast."

A minute later we started reading to the kids.  We are now reading Azura book 3 we are half way through it.

It is actually hard to believe that me and Amity are dating now. But I am really happy now. Before I moved schools it was the worst time of my life. 

I love all my friends and of course my girlfriend.

——————————————————————

So this the end of the story. I am terrible at writing stuff. But I making another story on her I actually started working on it and it the first chapter might be out in like a week or less.