✮what the fuck Ash!✮

THREE DAYS LATER

It's been three days since we left the hospital and I have been staying with Fez and Ash. I've been sleeping on the couch, it's not that comfortable but I'll deal with it.

I went into the kitchen and saw Fez smoking "Hey Fez can I take a shower?"
"Yeah, you ain't gotta ask kid" I smiled because Fez has been very nice and Ash has been okay but I think he doesn't want me here

I was taking my clothes off as soon as the door opened "what the fuck Ash!" I quickly covered up with a towel "sorry ma I just wanted to give you some clothes" he then put the clothes by the sink "Jesus Ash, sorry for flashing you" we both started laughing

"It's fine, it's not like I haven't seen boobs before" WHAT "what do you mean by that 🤨" I questioned "Ive seen magazines before when I've went to stores before Athena, don't act all weird" I'm gonna act all weird about it though "okay bye Ash, I have to take a shower since I have school today" ugh I hate school "haha I don't go to school" this bitch, I closed the door in his face and started the shower.

As soon as I got out I put on the clothes Ash gave me. Shorts and a black shirt.

I walked into school and everyone was looking at me.
"Hey little bitch" my brother said as he grabbed onto my hair and pulled me outside.

"Why didn't you come home last night" he pisses me off
"I'm sorry Connor, when was it your business to know where I am now if you don't mind I'm going to go to class before I'm late"

TIME SKIP

finally it was the end of school, it's so fucking boring LITERALLY every fucking day we do the same shit over and over again.

"Get in the car" oh great Ashtray is here. I walked over to the car and got in and I made eye contact with Ash, in that moment I felt nothing but butterflies OH NO AM I DOING THIS, nope. But I can't look away oh god all of a sudden there is a knock on my window and me and ash break eye contact.

"Athena I'm walking you home, let's go" Liam (other brother)
"No you're not I'm riding with Ash" Liam kept looking at me and I started picking at my nails, Ashtray noticed and put his hand on my thigh
"Well now you're coming with me, LETS GO" I shook my head
"No I'm not, let's go Ashtray" Ash looked at me, nodded and started driving off BUT HE KEPT HIS HAND ON MY THIGH!!!! Keep calm Athena he's just being nice.

he doesn't even know what he's doing, he never gets any bitches so focus Athena

Little did Athena know, Ashtray knows what he's doing...............

BITCH DON'T BE A FUCKING SILENT READER, YOU FUCKER ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anyways short chapter because I'm busy right now but if you have any ideas please leave them in the comments, much love thanks.