✮who's this bitch✮

It was like any other day on this shit hole earth when I woke up.
I looked to my side to see a blonde bitch "who's this bitch"
"Oh you're awake, that's Faye and she's gonna be staying for a little bit" Fez replied to my question.

I was bored and decided to post on Instagram because my new friend Maddy got me into social media

FLASHBACK:
I was walking in the halls of school going to technology when I bumped into someone and I fell to the ground
"Oh-I-I- um I'm so sorry" I was nervous because everyone at school knows my brothers
The girl grabbed my hands and pulled me up. "It's okay babes, I'm Maddy by the way" woah, I was surprised because no one at the school likes me and never talks to me so why is she talking to me? "Oh hi I'm Athena" after that we talked for what felt like ages but it was fun.

"You should follow me on my socials!" Maddy squealed "I don't have any social media apps" I made a 😐 face. "Oh it's okay I'll just download them and make you accounts!" Maddy looked really happy so I let her do it.

"Okay I got it all set up and I put my usernames in and followed them and I just followed you back" Maddy said after she got out her phone "and I put my phone number in your phone so we can hangout!" I felt relaxed because she was actually the first nice friend of mine.

END OF FLASHBACK
I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram to post my fit for the day

AthenaRose

AthenaRose the fit for today bitchesLiked by maddyperez and 1

Liked by maddyperez and 1.5k others

Maddyperez: you look hot babes
^^all you

Ashlikes2kill: you look good but did you take that from my room?
^^yes, yes I did

View all other 500 comments...

--------------
I can't believe ashtray called me pretty.

I went over to Maddy's because she wanted me to.

"Okay so we gotta make you look hot babes" Maddy then got out clothes with shoes and makeup

After about 4 or 5 hours she finally finished my makeup and then I got dressed.

Makeup