•christmas•

Beep... Beep... Beep

I rub my eyes looking over at the time. 6 am.

"Good morning Athena" Angel says opening the door. "Merry Christmas" she says again.
"Merry Christmas" I reply getting up, still in my clothes from last night.

I walk down the stairs to see a shit load of presents.

----------"There's a bunch for you under here" Valentina says

----------
"There's a bunch for you under here" Valentina says. I sit down next to Vivian. "This is for you" Vivian says passing me a big present. I opened it, seeing a beautiful blue dress.

"This is so beautiful" I say putting my fingers on the sides, holding it up Infront of me

"This is so beautiful" I say putting my fingers on the sides, holding it up Infront of me. "I thought you might like it" Angel says.

After we all open presents I text Maddy.

Maddy😘
Merry Christmas babes

Athena 🤌
Merry Christmas to you too, wanna hang.

Maddy 😘
I'm at Nates

Athena 🤌
Okay, ttyl  ❤️
Read

--------
"I'm heading out" I grab my jacket. Angel looks up "Where". "My friend Maddy's" I reply. "take Val since Viv is out as well" She gives me a weird look. "Okay" obviously I'm not going to Maddy's

We arrive to the shop. "This is where my friends are, don't touch anything" I say stopping her at the entrance. "Aight, but I thought we were going to your friends" Valentina examines my gesture. I nod to Fez and walk to the back. "Don't say a word" I put on a serious face. Valentina nods.

"Hey Ash-" I stop my tracks. I see Vivian kissing Ashtray. "VIVIAN WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" Valentina goes up to Vivian and rips her off of Ashtray. I just stand there, shocked.

I walk out of the freezer and slide down the wall. Valentina follows after me. "I had no clue she was even here, she said she was going to her friends. Listen, walk in there with your best poker face and you show him what he needs" she says putting her hand on my knee. I wiped my tears and fix my smudged makeup. I take a deep breath and go in. "Hey Athena, we need to talk" Ash immediately stands up. "No, you're going to listen to me and you're not going to talk" I pushed him back into his chair. "Last night you said we're just friends. WE'RE NOT JUST FUCKING FRIENDS" I yell. "Calm down crazy girl" Vivian speaks up. "CRAZY? YOU WANNA SEE FUCKING CRAZY BITCH" I say walking over to her. I throw her to the ground and start pounding my fist into her face and gut. "Don't test me" I grab her shirt and throw her out of the freezer. "Ash.... I fell in love with you the night I layed my eyes on you. You can't fuck me one day and say we're just friends the next!" I can't help but start to cry. "I can't keep doing this, I can't keep dealing with all this" I say putting my head into my hands. Ash quickly comes over and holds me. "You can't do this to me" I managed to say. "I know.. I know" he replies back, kissing the top of my head. I let out a sigh "I love you and care for you Ash" He rubs circles on my shoulder. "I know, I love you too" He says.

Valentina walks in "I'm heading home" I give her a thumbs up. "Wanna stay the night" Ash asks. "Yeah" Ash helps me up and we walk out. "I'm going home" Ash tells Fez. "Okay I'll close up now" Fez says hopping off the stand.

Ash gets in the back seat and pats his lap. I lay my head down on his lap while he rubs circles on my shoulder again...

Short chapter because I'm at a Christmas party

Should Ash and Athena get back together or stay apart????