✮you slut!✮

I woke up in Ash's arms

LIKE THIS:

I

didn't want to wake him so I went into the bathroom and I saw the stuff Ash left in the bathroom for me, he left a pair of new boxers and a hoodie.

After I got changed I made some eggs for me and everyone else.

ASHTRAY'S POV

I woke up and I didn't see Athena in the room so I went out into the living room and I smiled because I saw Athena making breakfast.

"Good morning Athena" I sag as I pick her up and place her on the counter and stand between her legs.

ATHENA'S POV

I was finishing up the scrambled eggs (I recently learned how to make them when my mom went to jail for the night and I didn't know where she was 😂) I put some pepper on the eggs as I heard Ash "good morning Athena" he said as he picked me up and was standing between my legs.

"Ashhhhhhhh I'm trying to make eggs for you and Fez. AND Faye 🙄." I don't really like Faye.

FLASHBACK

Me and Ash were kissing when Faye walked in and took a picture on my phone and posted it to my instagram and we didn't notice her at first.

AthenaRose

AthenaRose: Faye here, they didn't know I took this

liked by maddyperezzz and 1973 others

maddyperezzz: I'm so happy, definitely throwing a party for you

chloeistyping: you slut!

LiamRose: you're a little fucking whore

Tap To Load 500 other comments

———————————————

"WHAT THE FUCK FAYE" I screamed as I took my phone to see my post blowing up.

END OF FLASHBACK

"You know you can't be mad at her forever, I enjoyed the kiss anyways" Ash smiled.
I laughed and looked at my phone to see I've got a text from a random number

Unknown
You're a ducking man stealer bitch!

Athena
Ducking? Chloe I know this is you

Chloe
Whatever, meet me at the store I need to talk to you

Read
———————————————
"Can you drive me to the store" Ash nodded.

We got into the car and he drove to the store. "Why do I need to drive you" Ash looked curious

"Okay curious George, I'm boutta drag a bitch" I say as we arrived

I walked out and saw her so I walked up to her and she didn't notice me. "Hey bitch" I say as I punch her in the face and she grabs my hair.
(classic crackhead move)

I started kicking her and punching her in the face then I got up and left.

SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE IM WORKING ON A BOOK FOR MY FRIEND