✮WHAT?✮

It's been 2 months and Lexie has been hanging out with Fez a lot but they won't tell us anything. Meanwhile we can't close the door anymore since Fez thinks I want to hop on Ashtrays Wang Wang train.

Ashtray was gaming so I decided to post on tiktok

AthenaRose

Caption: gitchi gitchi yaya ❤️28k💬limited

❤️28k
💬limited

Udumbfcknbitch: I just got krissed by my best friend
^^yup

cassiehoeward: hey Athena!!!
^^stfu man stealer

kittykween: hey girl
^^hi kat!

Lexi2cool: hey Athena!!
^^ik you're keeping secrets from me

Fezsellssdrugz: hey kid
^^stop fucking my friend Fez

———————————————

Ash hops off his game, picks me up and throws me on the bed while hovering over me and I start giggling. "Ash what are you doing" he came further down to my face and started kissing my neck.

"Ash, Athena get out here!" Fez yelled. Way to ruin the fucking moment Fez.

Me and Ash walked out to the living room and I sat on his lap.

"Uhm- it's kinda hard to say this because I don't really know how to but we're moving because Lexi is pregnant" SHES WHAT?. Mine and Ash's jaws dropped in pear shock.

"You're more than welcome to come with us Athena and it's not to far away from here so I'll still be doing business but not when Lexi is around since that'll be bad for her and the baby" Fez seemed happy so I was happy for him. Ash didn't look to happy about it but it's whatever.

"We're moving tomorrow so make sure to pack up your stuff"

TIME SKIP

I helped Ash pack up his stuff and put it into boxes and it was 11:29PM so we decided to lay down. "Goodnight Athena" Ash kissed me, I kissed back "goodnight Ash" and I fell asleep in his arms.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING

I woke up and I was the last one up so I walked out into my the kitchen to see everybody bringing boxes out. "Oh we're doing this right now" I said grabbing some boxes to help them.

After we got all the boxes into a moving truck we all got into the cars. Lexi and Fez were in the moving truck and me and Ash were following the tuck while he was in driving the car.

It only took us about 15 minutes to drive to the new house and I LOVED THE HOUSE.

THE HOUSE