$$ DON.T WANT WAR

I laughed out loud. "You're right, but I'll come through soon though. We just wanted the same style." I told Nene as she finished straighten Jacie's and my hair. "I would ask your mother if I were you, one of y'all parents was not loyal 'cuz y'all look exactly the same." She went on, making Jacie and I laugh even harder. "Oh my God, you never changed." I said as Jacie and I got up. "Changing is for people who are not happy with themselves. I'm happy since my mom popped me out." She said. I laughed. "I'll come through the next time, I'ma get my hair bleached." I said. "Oh, you'll be sexy, mama. Take care, queens." Nene said as she waved us off. "Bye!" both Jacie and I said as we walked out.

"I missed that salon so bad, it's crazy. It's like I never left." I said as we walked outside, the sun shining brightly. "You never left, you stayed with us in spirit." Jacie sang as her eyes were closed. I rolled my eyes and laughed at her. "You need help." "I need to buy some hair products at the mall though." She said. "Let's go." I said and we continued walking towards the mall.

The cold air felt refreshing as we entered the mall. It was pretty empty, it was weird because after being back in Chicago for a month, I came to the mall every Saturday to do groceries with Dez and it was working my nerves to the fullest. The lines were unbearable because they were so incredible long. And then you had those people who finally were the ones to pay and they forgot something so they went back to get it, which takes eternity. I made a mental note to do groceries on a Tuesday instead of Saturday. "What you need?" I asked Jacie, figuring I might as well help her find whatever she was looking for. "Uh, this thing called Shea Moisture or something for my hair when it's curly again." "Uh, then you gotta be in that aisle right there, right?" I asked as I pointed to an aisle with the sign "Hair." She chuckled and quickly walked towards the aisle, making me laugh.

She found the product and held the small bottle in her hand as she looked at it with a disappointed look on her face. "What?" I asked her. "This shit is 10.99, you know how expensive that is for a bottle like this? This shit ain't even as tall as my middle finger." She said. "Well, compare it then." I dared as I laughed at her. She held up her middle finger and held the bottle next to it. "Okay, you got you a point right there." I confessed. She laughed, "I told you." "Who is - oh Jesus." She said as she glared in front of her. I frowned and followed her glare, ending up by the same chick we saw when I arrived back in Chicago, also known as L'A's lil thot. She looked at us with a stank ass face, rolling her eyes for exaggeration. "Uh, what is her issue?" I said, raising my voice on purpose. "Bitch, I hear you!" she suddenly yelled from the other aisle. "I'm glad your ears are still functioning!" I yelled back and heard Jacie burst in laughter behind me.

"Haha, you funny hoe. You think I ain't seen you starin' at my man?" she yelled again. "You sure that was your man? Cuz I don't know why he was lookin' at me like I was candy either, boo." I responded and shrugged nonchalantly. "Bitch, you better not try me and better stop fuckin' with my man like that or else I'll -" "Or else what, bitch? What you wanna do?" I yelled as I took steps forward to her. "You sure you wanna try me, hoe?" she dared as she came closer and stood in front of me, a few inches taller. "Does it look like I give a fuck?" I asked as I cocked my head to the side and watched her. I punched her almost instantly as I saw her arm lifting up. She fell onto the ground and I jumped on her and continued to beat her. I could hear screams and yells as I continued to beat her face and pulling on her hair. "Your man, right bitch? Where he at right now, then!" I yelled as I threw my fists at her face and neck. She tried to cover her face with her arms but a stranger jumped in and started kicking in her stomach and legs. "Bitch!" I yelled as I grabbed her braids to lift her head up and threw her head back on the ground.

She yelled and I could see blood drawing from her head onto the ground, a sign for me to stop. I got up from her and fixed my hair. I wiped my white treggings that were slightly covered with the dirt from the ground. "Better not think you can fuck with me girl, you'll get it easy as that." I said as I fluffed up my hair. "Son, you beat the living fuck outta her." Jacie said as she stared at the girl on the ground. "Bitch!" I heard again as I saw Lala jump on her and beating her. I almost laughed, figuring it was her who randomly jumped in. Suddenly I felt a hard knock against my head, causing me to stumble back. The pain in my head was bad and I had to lean on Jacie for support. "What the fuck -" I felt another stomp in my side. I looked to my side and saw one of the girls who was with L'A's girlfriend and she was smiling as she tried to hit me again. Both Jacie and I jumped on her and I threw my punches at her face and dug my nails into her cheeks. "Sneaky ass hoe!" Jacie yelled as she kicked in her side several times, causing the girl to cough. As I fisted her head, her eyes suddenly fell closed and I realized she was unconscious. "Fucking hoes." I yelled as I slapped her face. I was about to give her one last punch as I felt myself getting pulled up and thrown against the wall.