Robin

Your pov

It kinda sucked being Finn and Gwens big sister but I'm only a year older than Finn but I failed a grade so I had to retake it so now I was with Finn and his friends I had every class with him great i was at my locker and then someone walked up it was Finn and his friend "yea Finn" I said "I want you to meet my friend Robin"he said gesturing to a boy with longish hair and wearing a darkish yellow shirt, jeans, converses, and a bandana on "hey I'm y/n"I said taking my hand out "hi sweet cheeks~" wtf is this kid on "worse name choices ever" I said locking my locker and walking out of school "you got one fine ass sister Finn" I heard robin said a smirk played on my face this was going to be so so fun

A day later
I was walking out of school when I heard yelling I walked over and saw it was three guy beating up Gwen and Finn I saw red I pushed threw the crowd and grabbed a guy and punched him in the face and kicked him in the head i slammed the other guy on the ground and twisted his arm then the last guy I'm assuming the Leader I punched him but this time I didn't stop I got on top of him and just kept punching I got pulled off of him I look up and saw Robin I grabbed Finn, Gwen, and Robin I dropped Gwen with her friends and dragged Finn and Robin to the boys bathroom but Robin stopped me and fin went in "what"I said "that was so awesome "he said smiling "you to kind"I said walking in "this is the boy bathroom not the fags bathroom"I heard a kid say I slammed the door "shut you fucking mouth you fuck with Finn I will fucking kill you"I said and grabbed the kids shirt they ran like the little rats they are "thanks y/n"Finn said "I swear next time I go to the gym your coming with I won't always be here to save you neater with Robin so you got to billed up your muscles and the girl you like will be impressed"I said wiggling my eye brows "shut up y/n" he said hitting me I put my hand under the water and wrapping my hand up "do y'all have anything to tie this with tape or a elastic?"I asked but they shake there head "dads going to beat my ass"I said about to ripe my shirt "wait"I heard Robin said I look up and he was taking off his bandana.

"No no it's fine"I said but Robin was already raping my hand I looked at him 'he looked good with the bandana but without holy shit the way his hair falls in his face is so hot wait what am I saying he is Finns friend that would be weird' I said in my mind "there you go try not to put to much pressure on it or you might break you knuckles on how hard you punch"he said I smile "thanks Robin"I said "we should get home dad will flip if we are late again"I said looking down last time we were late dad beat me until my back was purple I grabbed my bags and book of the ground "hey Finn you swing by my house today"Robin said "math again?" "Yea mr smith talks to fast and doesn't explain it like you do if I get another F I will get suspended"he said and laughed "yea I can but I got to go bye Robin "Finn said "bye"Robin said we started to walk out of school agin but I heard running I looked it was Robin "yea Robin"I said "I wanted to ask you something"he said I looked at Finn "go ahead I will ketchup with you do go to fast tho"I said and Finn nodded but not before wink at me and making kissing impressions in the air I tuned back to Robin "so what?" I said "uhhh will you go on a date with me"he said looking anywhere but my eyes I was shocked I didn't know what to do so I just smashed my lips onto his he was shocked but kissed me back a few seconds later "ooooooo"we heard we turned to look and I saw Finn making kissing impressions in the air "oh Robin I love oh Robin please love me like one of your Mexican girl oooooh Robin hard ahhh"Finn said making a impressions of me "SHUT UP FINN"I yelled he laughed and I heard Robin yelled "if you don't go Finn I will make out with Robin right here"I said trying to gross him out "your to pussy to do that"he said but I grabbed Robin and smashed are lips together and stayed like that I pulled Robin head so his mouth was open and I made sure Finn saw me up my tongue in Robins mouth "OK OK STOP EATING EACH OTHERS FACES OFF"he yelled I smiled and broke the kiss there was a line of droll coming from both of are mouth connected "are you going yo leave or and i going to have to do it again"I said "Finn stay please"I heard Robin say but finn Walked out and Robin was so disappointed "so when and where can we do this again" Robin said "my house 3 pm" right after dad left and Robin would leave before 9 "oh I can so do that"he said and kissed me again I pulled away and kissed him goodbye and walked out running to Finn to ketchup.