Vance

Your pov

I was the older sister of Robin Arellano and the best friend of Vance hopper I loved my life besides picking up Robin after detention I walked to the corner store that I grew to love because so many memories here like when me and Vance met, hd asked me out, kissed me, and so much more  I was wearing some shorts and a shit I stole form Vance and a bracelet that had Vance full name and he said one of my full name I walked into the store and walk to the corner where the game and a boy with blond curls that I grew to love stood I decided to look around the store but this dude kept following me and ran down a if the rows and ran to Vance "what's up with you"he said looking at his score and saw he got 10 more higher then his other one "sold creepy ass guy that what's up"I said catching my breath I ran acrossed the store "where"he said turning his head I walked up to him and whispered "the one in the black hat and glasses with white face pant"I said and Vance looked at the dude and walked up to him fist clenched "hey stop staring at little girls creep"he said and the man looked shocked "I don't know what you talking about"he said "YOU WERE JUST LOOKING AT MY GIRLFRIEND YOU CREEPY OLD MAN"he yelled catching  that attention of everyone in the store the Vance punched him in the face and didn't stop a employee had to rip him off if the man.

"Vance let's just go"I said Vance spit of the man and walked out of the store we walked make to his house and held you tightly to his side just in case the man cam back we reached Vance house and I brought Vance to the bathroom and patched up his hand I kissed his knuckles every single one "I love you Vance I really appreciate what you did today"I said hold his hand "it's no problem you shouldn't be left felt like you got to feel trapped in men's minds"he said kissing me.