Robin

Warning:abuse will be talked about

Your pov
Me and Robin were walking home we were neighbors so we talked pretty often and we were a couple I walked hand in hand with him I was so happy I smiled until we were outside of me house the lights were on, glass shattering, screaming, crying, but most of all my little sister crying I dropped my bag and ran inside I opened the door and saw so much it was my dad beating my sister with a belt "DAD STOP"I said running to him I tried to pull him off but he just punched me in the face "SHUT UP YOU'ER MOUTH"he yelled and started to beat me with the belt but it just then I saw Robin take my dad and slammed him on the ground and he yelled at me to call the police I loved my dad in all and I know he is just having a hard time but this is to far I balled into Robin chest still holding l/s/n to my chest I stocked her hair I felt a hand on my face I look up to see Robin looking down worried "your free now y/n you won't suffer anymore"

He said and I smiled and I kissed him are first kiss here never thought we were broken up by Robins Uncle "hey you guys you doing ok here get some air will yea"he said and laughed I was a blushing mess "hey do you want to stay at are house for now till you get this figured out"Robin said and I nodded me and my sister go bags with clothes and other things in it we got some food and tried to forget this awfully night.
5 hours later
It's 3:00 AM

Me and Robin were still up my sister on the floor sleeping away and his uncle on a chair sleeping to and me on Robins lap kissing him like I have never before we were all messed up Robins hair was tangled and his shirt was off my neck was coved in loving bruises and my shirt was messed up Robins hands were on my waist and mine were in his shoulders we heard a throat clear and we saw his cousin standing there "why do we keep getting interrupted"Robins said rolling his eyes but then gave you a smirk pulling you to his room "don't be to loud and don't scream each other's name you will wake up the hold Neighborhood"he said laughing.