Robin

Your pov

"News we have fought the missing kids Billy found dead
Griffin found dead
Vance Hopper found dead
Bruce Yamaha found dead
Finn black found alive
Robin Arellano found Alive"I dropped my cup of water and put my shoes on and ran to the crime scene were I saw Gwen and Finn then I saw Robin I ran past the police and hugged him "Robin I thought I lost you" I said "you could never lose me"he said hugging me I kissed him and then his uncle came up to us "y/n I was just about to call"he said and I looked at him "after I saw that they found him Alive I rushed over as fast as I can"I said looking at Robin and he kissed my cheek they took Robin to the hospital I was sitting in the waiting room when they said we can see him now I walked in holding some flowers I got him on my run to my house to get my bike it picked up some red roses the same kind Robin got me on are first date I put them on a table and sat down next to him for hours until I had to come home I came back every day again and again until he was better.

6 years later

Me and Robin were walking on the beach hand in hand until Robin stopped "what is it Robin"I said looking at him "Y/n M/n L/n you have been there with me though it all and I wanted to ask if you would make me the happiest man in the world and marry me"he said getting down on one knee I smiled "YES YES YES"I said as Robin put the ring on my finger.

Wedding day

"Ow mom"I said as my mom put in my flower clip "oh hush"she said I look in the mirror "oh my god"I said looking at me I looked beautiful "Wow"I heard a voice said I look to see Robins uncle standing there "how do I look"I said "amazing y/n"he said as we heard music playing my mom kissed my cheek and walked  out with my sister i locked me and Robins uncle arm and we walked out I saw Robin and he looked amazing.

Robins pov

When y/n walked out she looked stunning she had a beautiful white dress white roses and my bandana around her wrist I almost started to cry when I saw she had my bandana on

Back to your pov

When I walked up there I gave my flowers to Gwen she was my bride of honor and my mom and sister as my bride maid Finn and his uncle were is grooms men "we are here to day for the love between Y/n L/n and Robin Arellano are you ready to proclaim that foundation of love for one another in the sight of the heavens and these witnesses?" I smile at Robin and he smiles back"At this time,
y/n and Robin will exchange rings. The wedding ring is symbol of binding. A symbol of attachment and of belonging, not of possession, but of partnership."he said as I took Robins ring form Gwen and Robin from Finn and slid it on are fingers "Y/n do you take Robinto be your lawfully wedded husban? Will you honor and cherish himlove, trust, and commit to him, through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both, until death do you part?" "I do"I said " Robin, do you take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife? Will you honor and cherish her love, trust, and commit to her through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both, until death do you part?" "I do" "you may know kiss the bride"he said and it was like fireworks were going off every one was clapping, Cheering, and crying me and Robin walked to the dressing room to have a second to are selfs "I love you y/n" he said "I love you to Robin"I said kissing him.