Billy/paper boy*

Nfsw
(Fist one do sorry if it's bad😰)

Your pov
I was walking home from school when I remember I had to help Billy with math so I turned detections and started to walk to Billy's house I knocked on the door I heard barking and then the door opened "Y/n what are you doing here" "math remember"I said and Billy stepped aside to let me in I walk in and scoter was there being cute as ever I pet his head then Billy lead me to his room when we got in there it was shockingly clean I sat my bag down on the floor and took my shoes off I got my note book and then start to explain everything to him he kept looking at me for long periods of time it was getting annoying "what do you keep staring for"I said sitting up "Nothing it's just your eyes when your so focused is so cute"he said getting up and sitting right next to me I blushed no one as ever said that "thanks but where you even listen to anything I was saying"I looked at him "how can I when I have such a cute tutor"he said I rolled my eyes "I have been talking for 2 hours your test is tomorrow"I said grabbing my stuff and leaving him notes from my bag I was about to put my shoes on when a hand stopped me I look up to see Billy's face so close to mine I could feel his breath hit my cheek and then he kissed me I kissed him back .

He pulled me into him and then onto his lap my hair was getting tangled in his hair I felt Billy push me down onto the bed with him on top of me He broke the kiss and then started to kiss my neck I had one hand in his hair and my other on his shoulder I could feel that these were going to leave bruises "B-billy w-what I-if your m-m-mom finds us"I said he broke the kiss and said "my mom is working a night shift and so is my dad"the started to kiss my neck again I scratched his back when he hit my spot I couldn't help but moan he started to kiss me again this time urging to get in my mouth I opened my lips and his tongue shot straight in my mouth I felt him explore my mouth with his tongue he started to pull in my shirt and I nodded and he took it off while taking off his i started to kiss his neck he kissed my shoulders then he started to kiss down all the way from my neck to my waist band he started to undo my pants I started to take his belt off and throw it over the bed he started to take my pants off I could feel the cold air hit my damp panties I could feel Billy kiss up my thigs and take off my panties I closed my eyes from lack of contact with clothes I felt Billy's finger slid up my folds and and then deluged his fingers in me I screamed and Billy kissed me "shhhh baby we don't want to get a noise complaint now do we"he said in my ear I nodded my head and started to kiss me again moving his fingers in and out of me I moaned in his mouth scratching his back I knew they would leave marks I took his fingers out of me and broke the kiss putting his fingers in his mouth sucking on them.

Then he took his pants off completely and looked at me I nodded and he stuck his ;) in me I screamed in to Billy's mouth I scratched his back like I have never before he kept going fast and faster "Billy I'm close" "so am I"he said I Cumed on his ;) and he cumed on my stomach he got off top of me and got a towel to clean you and him then you guys fell asleep.

Hoped you horny mouthed fuckes like this ;)