The Grabber

Your pov

I was the older sister of Vance hopper I was 8 years older then him so that makes him 18 and me 24 never thought I would get Kidnapped with this kid Named Finn Blake's when I woke up a man was staring at me and Finn "where the fuck am I"I said he just stared at me I got up and ran to the man and punched him I ran up the stairs and tried the back door but it had a combination lock on it I grabbed a hammer and tried to break it "break you fucker"I said I heard footsteps walk up the stairs I held the hammer and turned around you took my little brother Vance hopper where is he"I said and the man just looked at me I punched him and kicked I'm down to the ground "WERE IS HE"I said raising the hammer the man pointed to a door I ran up to it and kicked the door down and saw Vance sitting there "holy shit"I said dropping the hammer Vance looked at me and ran to me "I thought I lost you Vance"I said holding him tightly "I didn't think I would see you agin"he said then the man walked up to us I took a picture in my mind of the lay out of the kitchen then put us in the basement agin I didn't care I had Vance with me I was going to fight my way out one way or another I was going to grow a bound with the man and Game his trust the get out of here with Vance and Finn the few days I acted sweet to the man and tanked him and what not but one day was different "tell me you name"he asked he was standing by the stairs "y/n y/n hopper"I said looking at him he sat down the tray and grabbed my arm Vance grabbed the man and I ran up the stairs putting in the code '23317' it was opened I ran down and push Finn up and then kicked the man in the face "GO VANCE"I yelled I was about to fight this man I grabbed my poco knife and stabbed his leg "fuck you you sick man"I said walking up the stairs I felt a hand on my foot I turned it was the man I kept going up I ran to Vance and we ran home the man got away or 'the grabber got away'