CHAPTER:-1

So, you can't sleep than I'll tell a story of seven lords of hell. They are really pretty, handsome, intelligent, cruel and cold. None of them know about eachother existence but one day when great God made earth they get together but only six because the last lord is nowhere. Actually god didn't made him he made himself he lived in every peoples heart. when gets his power from them actually they all do but he is powerful that he can ruin the person where he (hell lord) lives along with person beside them.

So, story start like this, when the great God made humans he made our soul with good and evil soul. Like angle and demon we humans are also made by them with greatness and emotions.
The emotions such as anger, jealousy, happiness, sad , greed, kind, cruel are also in our heart. We love someone and we hate someone, sometimes we feel happy and sad that's the reason the seven lord of hell born because of human. The great God doesn't wanted them so they put them in draker place of hell. So he can't reach people on the earth but some people of the earth has their minor things that turned them powerful.

Lucifer - Pride.
(Aka, KIM TAEHYUNG)

Mammon - Greed.
(Aka, KIM SEOKJIN)

Leviathan - Envy.
(Aka, JEON JUNGKOOK)

Asmodeus - Lust.
(Aka, KIM NAMJOON)

Beelzebub - Gluttony.
(Aka, JUNG HOSEOK)

Sathanas/Satan - Wrath.
(Aka, PARK JIMIN)

Belphegor - Sloth.
(Aka, MIN YOONGI)

I put the different name so you can understand 10,000 Million years later when angle didn't visited earth to look how it's going the lords of hell gone powerful more and more, day by day.But still they couldn't find there last part. One of them said maybe he isn't alive, maybe humans has nothing like that but Lucifer ( Kim Taehyung) didn't listen them all and tried to find the last piece and *boom* something bad happened to there palace in hell something bad happened to them. *chuckles*.

"Hello! Fuckers nice to meet you all, i was so bored at the earth so i thought to visit you all, how are you all doing, Asmodeus". The beauty came to the earth by his own small figure with curves delightful hair and almost uncovered thighs and the beautiful face." But i prefer Namjoon, so call me namjoon".

"Nice to meet you gorgeous, Lucifer i was literally waiting for from enternity, and I want you to call me Taehyung". He said looking at the boy front of him, the boy smiled and his magic worked on the pride, Asmodeus smiled looking at pride's eyes on him with that he wanted "Lust".

Yes, Asmodeus is lord of Lust. He like when people is around looking at him with so much love no, no lust a pure lust is the power of hell lord Asmodeus.

The man with red pupils came smriking looking at the beauty front of him, he sat on his throne his eyes go up and down and now Satan is in his hands too, Asmodeus."Welcome, Namjoon, I'm park Jimin hates to call what are you thinking so don't ever try to call me that, fucking hate that word". He spat in anger.

"Calm down, Mr. Wrath I'm not here to fight I'm here for my share in the hell, i don't like this place but still i wanted to spend my vacation here". Namjoon smriked sitting on the rock front of jimin spreading his legs front of everyone and than crossing it.
He can see they way their eyes got between his legs. He smiled showing his dimples.

"Oh! My god, Mammon i really like you, the greediness in your eyes tells about me alot btw why are not other guys here, where are other aren't they going to welcome me, rude". The lust said poutly making everyone fall for him, this was not love they can feel it's more than that a hunger and lust for the man front of them.

"Such a bullshit, so power to a whore you does't deserve this I'm more capable from him but still, i can't imagine". A voice came to their ears when than namjoon take off his upper robe with smile"envy, i envy you such a good looking and powerful man yet he is here in hell not in me".

"And who are Mr., I like your body such beautiful and tempting, leviathan but call me jungkook i really don't like what humans call me so-" jungkook said kissed the boy's neck who was sitting like mermaid on the rock." Where are they? Sloth". Jungkook said looking at the man coming towards them with sleepy eyes and is behind them eating some meat.

"Beelzebub, Belphegor i missed you, it's not long time but i missed you". The boy jumped on sloth who grabbed him lazily and smiled." Hey you forgot me and it's long time we met 2 million years ago, why are you all glaring at us". Hoseok asked eating his food again, it's not like eats everytime but 24/7 of course, why not he is hunger.

"And you know taehyung was finding, him for enternity and you-". Seokjin yelled throwing a fire on hoseok who Dodge it.
"Ohh! Man, when ever you talk about this i alway eat that time and you all always stopped me when tried to tell you". Hoseok said his face was still stuffed in his mouth."And i was sleeping, so never heard you were finding, he doesn't like this place so he lived at the earth". Yoongi said putting the boy on the ground who pouted and Hoseok kissed him which lord of Lust blushed.

"Nice to meet you, lord of hell thank you for having me but there is something i wanted tell you, i want everything from you even your worthless body, i the lord lust want lots of love, aniyo, lots lust from the lord of hell". Asmodeus said looked at them with there hazel blue eyes hypnotizing them with his beauty and charm.

To be continued......

___________________________________

Because i can't update any of my books these 2 or 3 weeks i have gift for you so wait for me....

_Arya_