CHAPTER:-9

"So, Asmodeus isn't here? I came on wrong time, so sad of me". Eros said with pout, he blinked his eyes showing off his big eyelashes making hell princes gag in disgust.

Hoseok came closer to jungkook ear "I know Asmodeus is an ass, but he is the most beautiful thing i saw in hell, but his so called beautiful figure makes me to vomit on his face".

"I can say, you are from hell not from heaven i swear i can kill him but i don't wanna touch him". Jungkook whispered back.

Rolling his Eros ignored the others his eyes were fixed on satan who didn't even looked at him "Satan, you were there for tips right? I can see, what tips you wanted from me".

Satan eyes widened with curisity looking at eros, his other members looked as curious as satan "Tell us, what you want?".

"Asmodeus—, ah......." Eros yelled when hoseok slammed him on the ground with furious eyes, and eros looked at satan.

Jin throw hoseok far away pulling him away from angle "We don't need to dirty our hands, complete your sentence before we kill you".

"Asmodeus, i want Namjoon for a day and he will turn blindly in love with you all". Eros said and sat on Asmodeus throne.

Taehyung glare at the angle putting the fire on throne "You are an love angle, why need him for a day? And what you need from all of this?".

"Nothing much—, one night with Asmodeus". Eros and smiling "You have only two days think about it, and call me but not you satan call me ok". Eros get vanished from there pissing all hell prince.

"What's your name? Cutie". Stranger asked to namjoon who was drunk, his pupils were expanding and changing the colour into dim light unnoticed by the stranger's gaze.

Namjoon smiled at him caressing his cheeks. "Do you believe in him?" Namjoon pointed on the sky, lowering his gaze on strangers lips.

"On him? You mean god, hm.... It's complicated because sometimes i believe him, and sometimes i don't". Stranger said and smiled, he looked joon's eyes and than his hands which was caressing his lips now.

Namjoon again smiled again "you have good lips kid, let me ask you one more thing, do you believe on them?". Namjoon said pointing on picture of hell prince on the club's ceiling.

"Hm.... that's a good question, because believe in them and i know where they are? Most of all i know where is Asmodeus, my favourite". The stranger said, pulling joon little closer and kissing on his cheeks.

Namjoon looked at the boy with raised his eyebrow " oh! Really than where is he?".

"Here—, he is here". Stranger put his hands on namjoon chest, joon looked at him with amused face.

Namjoon sighed "You are preferring me?—".

"No, your heart Asmodeus lives in everyone's heart". Stanger smiled, sipping on his drink he looked at namjoon who looked confused and curious. "Ok, let me tell you how—, when a person loves a person what he or she gives them is love ok, but when he and she loves eachother truly their is lust for love". Stranger said confusing namjoon more and more "My name Kim Jun Myeon, yours?".

"Namjoon—, i don't know what you said, but thanks".  Namjoon said gulping all the alcohol front of me.

Myeon slipped his hand under joon shirt making him flinch from cold hand "Than let me explain you in details".

"No, thank you it's will be more confusing, beside i don't believe in love or anything it's just lust with me and nothing". Namjoon said pushing the boy hand from his body.

Myeon looked the guy front him with smile maybe he has to saw him more clarity in his speech "Mn... Ok, than think like this ok, A man want to make money ok to buy a car he likes but he has already two cars, for that he has to work hard hm.... He works he gets money and than buy a car, right".

"Hm....right so what?". Namjoon asked.

Myeon sighed "So pretty boy, what gave him courage to do more work".

"Greed—, i think greed for a car". Namjoon said listening his talks carefully.

Myeon smiled shaking his head "No, from greed he got two cars but from lust he got one more".

"What are you saying?". Namjoon said now looking at him properly
he moved his chair more closer to the stranger.

Myeon also did the same, he took joon's both hands in his "Think what's other synonyms of lust, exactly, they are desire, ambition, intent, passion, appetency right?, It's not only sexually it has other works too".

"Yes, i forgot yaa, thank you—, thank you I'll grant you a wish but later, bye". Namjoon said hugging the boy he got disappear in another second.

Myeon looked with wide eyes "let's have fun in roo—, where did he go? Mn.... Nevermind".

To be continued......

___________________________________

Hello! What's the temperature?

_Arya_