CHAPTER:-12

🔸(A/n:- "It's not real, it's all the imaginary please don't take it on your heart")

"We will do anything, please come back to us". They said, together desperately wanting joon to come back, they came towards joon surrounding him.

Namjoon smiled bigger, making his dimpled popped on his cheeks, he is thinking something really mischievous "Anything?".

"Ya, anything we will do anything? Come back to us, please". Jin said coming towards him, he looked at joon's smile caressing his cheeks he undo the magical rope from his hands.

Namjoon smiled and hugged jin, lifting himself, he climbed oh his lap rubbing his face of jin's wide shoulder."Really? Then, crush the heaven, and and kill that
bastard-". He looked at others face with smile.

"What?NO-, we can't broke the deal between us, it will be disaster". Jin said with panic, he doesn't want all this and it's really bold and dangerous demand for them.

"Beside what will you gain from that-". Hoseok asked, he doesn't want to know the reason but looking at jin's behaviour they has to do everything wisely.

Namjoon said nothing "i want to drink some water, i didn't eat for days". He pouted ignoring hoseok, he stand up on his leg getting inside the mansion while other six followed him from behind with confuse face.

"What are you doing?". Kook said following him inside the palace, others did same.

Namjoon change his outfit with single snap "Nothing, i want to cook, i wanna eat something. Wanna eat with me guys". He smiled, they all sat front him.

"Ahm... Ok, we will help you then". Taehyung said, he came beside joon, putting a apron.

Namjoon stopped him, he smiled and said "No, it's ok- sit". Taehyung did what joon told him, he sat beside jin.

"I- i am confused what he is doing all of sudden, he-". Jimin was staring to hard, he wanted to make joon a prisoner of this palace but he can't do that.

Yoongi noded, patting on jimin shoulder they trying to find what joon wants or what he is trying to do."Nevermind, let's see what's he doing and what he wants from us".

"You know guys, let me tell you story, while i making dinner for us". Namjoon smiled at them, he turned around making them sit front of large stage and joon was behind the stage.

"What story? About whom?". They said together, they were surprised sudden change of environment.

Asmodeus smiled at the eagerness of the lord's of hell.
"It's a story of a boy in love with a girl-". Namjoon said and cut some onion. "In this story girl gets hurt by her lover, just because he doesn't want to hurt him in other way, he wanted to protect but lost her. But the other side the girl who has lust for the lover boy get married to her".

"Why are you telling this?" Jungkook asked he wasn't looking at joon but his exposed waist he was wearing crop top, kook's hand moved his own pinching on the waist he smiled at the lust lord, who glared at him.

Taehyung doesn't having all this, he really want to know what's the Asmodeus is thinking about.
"So, what you want to say? I don't understand it".

"I'm saying that, love makes you do something horrible-". Namjoon said snapping, he changed their places again then he sat front them.

"And? What about this?". Yoongi asked even namjoon is using simplest story it's not going inside their head. "Asmo—, namjoon can you stop being like this and tell us what you want in real". He sighed when joon smiled at him.

Namjoon looked around, he can't tell them without any explanation can he? "Lust is the thing, makes you do better thinks in your life, if i fall in love with you then i you know i have to overcome with warth, jealousy, gluttony, pride, greedy, sloth". He said seriously sighing when other looked shocked. "When you fall in love, you can't be greedy, you can't get jealous when two person falls in love they have to trust eachother, warth isn't allowed, and about pride there is no superior and lower, but lust is different".

"So you are saying lust is more powerful than love—". They asked together with amusement.

Namjoon shaked his head and with a little smile he said "No, they are different. We can't compare them with eachother, one is left and one is right".

To be continued....
___________________________________

It's been a long time........

_Arya_